Referral URL: http://www.instra.com
Name Server: NS1.INSTRADNS.COM
Name Server: NS2.INSTRADNS.COM
Name Server: NS3.INSTRADNS.COM
Updated Date: 09-mar-2010
Creation Date: 03-mar-2009
Expiration Date: 03-mar-2011

and:

Here's what we know about ignitegt.com: "Ignite Game Technologies, Inc." owns about 121
other domains View these domains >
is a contact on the whois record of 127 domains
3 registrars have maintained records for this domain since 2007-08-03 with 2 drops.
This domain has changed name servers 7 times over 3 years.
Hosted on 8 IP addresses over 3 years.
View 35 ownership records archived since 2008-01-06 .
Wiki article on Ignitegt.com
1 other web site is are hosted on this server.
RSP: Instra Corporation Pty Ltd
URL: http://www.instra.com
created-date: 2009-03-04 03:47:20
updated-date: 2010-03-09 05:40:11
registration-expiration-date: 2011-03-04 03:47:22
owner-organization: Ignite Game Technologies, Inc.
owner-name: Ignite GT
owner-street: 1 Bluxome Street
owner-city: San Francisco
owner-state: California
owner-zip: 94107
owner-country: US
owner-phone: +1.4153579859
owner-fax:
owner-email:
admin-organization: Ignite Game Technologies, Inc.
admin-name: Ignite GT
admin-street: 1 Bluxome Street
admin-city: San Francisco
admin-state: California
admin-zip: 94107
admin-country: US
admin-phone: +1.4153579859
admin-fax:
admin-email:
tech-organization: Ignite Game Technologies, Inc.
tech-name: Ignite GT
tech-street: 1 Bluxome Street
tech-city: San Francisco
tech-state: California
tech-zip: 94107
tech-country: US
tech-phone: +1.4153579859
tech-fax:
tech-email:
billing-organization: Ignite Game Technologies, Inc.
billing-name: Ignite GT
billing-street: 1 Bluxome Street
billing-city: San Francisco
billing-state: California
billing-zip: 94107
billing-country: US
billing-phone: +1.4153579859
billing-fax:
billing-email:
nameserver: ns3.instradns.com 78.129.204.66
nameserver: ns2.instradns.com 68.64.137.196
nameserver: ns1.instradns.com 119.252.176.10

And this is very interesting too :cool:

https://dns.l4x.org/racesimcentral.com

However what I've understand they'r working on some project wich can use some experts...

Kyle -

The InsideSimRacing.tv crew bought rfactorcentral.com from mombasa about 1.5-2 years ago. They used that to launch simraceway.com. Then, when RSC had their final crash last year, that, too, was purchased by the InsideSimRacing.tv group. The (almost) weekly video on InsideSimRacing.tv promotes the wares, rfactorcentral.com provides the content, simraceway.com provides a racing venue, and RSC is the daily news feed & attempt at "community".

To me, it looks like they're trying to prepare content for rF2, thus the absolute need for experienced Max users. See http://www.rfactorcentral.com/games/rfactor2/ where it says:

Coming Soon to rFactor Central

New Car and Track pages dedicated to rFactor 2
  • rFactor 2 modder news and resources
  • New forums dedicated to rFactor 2
  • New, user-friendly navigation for rFactor 2
  • And more
Is it fishy? Probably not as this should undo some of the damage from their earlier PR disasters. There's going to be a real need for content when rF2 is released and the number of modders compared to the overall population of racers is small (everybody wants to be a modder, but few have the time).

What I expect, however, is a bunch of grumbling that the wages aren't adequate and/or that content is still being stolen (whether it's true or not is irrelevent in this next round) for commercial purposes by the people who create the content.

Kyle -

The InsideSimRacing.tv crew bought rfactorcentral.com from mombasa about 1.5-2 years ago..

Correct.

What I expect, however, is a bunch of grumbling that the wages aren't adequate and/or that content is still being stolen (whether it's true or not is irrelevent in this next round) for commercial purposes by the people who create the content.

To me it looks like they try to create something completely new..

Hi,
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as one of the new Admins for rFactorcentral. I came across this thread and wanted to clarify a few things. Ignite GT, not InsideSimRacing.tv, purchased rFactorcentral from site founder Pete Walsh about 2 years ago. (We also re-started RaceSimCentral after it died due to a hard drive failure and started an online racing site, Simraceway.com.) We continue to run these sites to be resources for rFactor and sim racing fans. And yes, we are working on some of our own projects which explains why we're hiring modders.

Hope that sheds some light on this mystery.

And by the way, we're working on getting rFC ready for the release of rF2, so look forward to additional site improvements in the coming weeks. And, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop us an email at 'support@rfactorcentral.com' or come find us on Facebook.

Hi Race Marshal, about Pete, hmm had long time ago good conversatons with him, one guy the best ever.
Still don't believe the RCS "hard drive failure". However now not relevant anymore.
Aha, indeed some new project : I did smell it somewhere.
Let's hope ISI rf2 uses the same engine so we can continue here, I think they will.
Mail send, I hate Face, Twit, Hyv etc. grrr
Any idea what you gonna pay me for every single object I create ?
Trackmania was fun too :)

Hi Andre, I'll make sure your email gets to the right person, thanks for sending it. And although I am certain this planet is full of nefarious conspiracies, I can assure you the RSC hard drive failure isn't one of them. The simracing community lost a precious resource that day resulting from bad luck, unfortunate circumstances, and a lack of financial support. In a sense, it should remind us all that backing up data is 'mission critical' in a world of zeroes and ones.

As for Facebook, Twitter, etc...I'm a fan of Facebook. I know it's a data mining tool, that said, seeing people's faces and being able to get a glimpse into their lives fosters a richer sense of community not possible on the forums alone. In a sense, Facebook is reminding us that there are real human beings behind each of these posts. To me, this is a priceless dimension never before possible. Anyway, it's a great medium to share videos, links, etc...and, you can even create an alias ;)

All said, respect goes out to the luddites! :)

@ Kyle, tnx m8, so many race sites, sometimes you can't see the wood through the trees or in Dutch:
Door de bomen het bos niet meer zien :)

@ RaceMarshall,For sharing stuff I use my own ftp :cool: Tnx, almost forgot, last backup was 3 months ago, doesn't want to loose the proof I really can create great swimmingpools :chat:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%