Wanted: Physics and modelling gurus wanted for a (commercial) project

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hi guys, for a really nice (classified) project I am looking for an excellent physics modder. If you are interested helping out please drop me a private message please.

Thanks!

So I am going to basically doing the moddeling part of it, but I have very limited knowledge of Mapping in general to make painting work. So that is the part I need help with.
...your profile says your from the Netherlands, but that website linked and the Youtube channel say you're in the US?

Just curious as I wanted to see your modelling... but can't find anything about any prior work.

...your profile says your from the Netherlands, but that website linked and the Youtube channel say you're in the US?

Just curious as I wanted to see your modelling... but can't find anything about any prior work.

Youtube is weird like that, I am from the Netherlands ;)
I have done some models. But not many public.
here is 1 https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/car/racing/f1-2021-detailed-model
And here some progress of a Ferrari as well

Last edited:
Hi guys, for a really nice (classified) project I am looking for an excellent physics modder. If you are interested helping out please drop me a private message please.

Thanks!
So I am going to basically doing the moddeling part of it, but I have very limited knowledge of Mapping in general to make painting work. So that is the part I need help with.

I am not the guy you're looking for (definately not for physics), but just to clear things up; you are looking for two people/'jobs' for the same project?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%