F1 2012 Want to join a racing league? Take a look at this!

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I join a league?
Joining a league is a big step forward in becoming a dedicated sim racer. It also means that you'll not only compete in a full season (or at least most races) but also that you'll race with the same people over and over again.

What's the benefit of joining a league?
Naturally, this can and will lead to both friendships and difficult relationships being formed. Nonetheless, each and every league is about clean and fair racing. There's no place for ramming and other shenannigans and we're also, and that's important, taking in-game offences into account when it comes to possible suspensions or bans on the forums.

How can I be sure that I won't get lapped all the time?
Pretty simple, actually: RD.com series use different brackets for each platform. Please check with the league admins if you're fit for the league you'd like to join.

Which platforms does RD.com support & what do I need to participate?
PS3, 360, PC. You'll need a legitimate copy of the game and the ability to play online through Steam. Say, a 384kbit DSL connection might not be that great and might cause lag to both you and racing incidents to other drivers because your car is "lagging around the track". A license might be required (depending on the league) and can be requested over here for free. All leagues requiring a license also require drivers to use their real names on the forums.

Do the leagues have different rules?
Obviously, yes. Please keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to turn on all assists allowed in each division - you're merely free to do so. If you'd like to disable everything in a league that permits all assists, go ahead and have fun! This is also a great way to balance it out if you can't join a "better" division. Click on the platform name to see the associated subforum.​
Further details on how leagues & racing clubs on RD will be organized for F1 2012 can be found here.​
RD.com F1 2012 leagues are ongoing and thus the underlying rulesets could always change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back