Walkenhorst #34/#35 | BMW M6 GT3 | 2021 GT World Challenge Europe

Skins Walkenhorst #34/#35 | BMW M6 GT3 | 2021 GT World Challenge Europe 0.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Itzdatmancam submitted a new resource:

Walkenhorst #34/#35 | BMW M6 GT3 | 2021 GT World Challenge - 2021 GTWC Walkenhorst entries

These cars are the Walkenhorst Motorsport entries for the 2021 GT World Challenge Europe series. The 34 will be driven by David Pittard, Sheldon Van der Linde, and Marco Wittmann. The 35 Will be driven by Timo Glock, Martin Tomczyk and Thomas Neubauer. A shame for their first race earlier today(3h Monza) they ended up 26th and 32cd.View attachment 466738View attachment 466733View attachment 466734

Read more about this resource...

This is in no way a criticism of your skins as they look great, but could you please package your skins so that they aren't just a folder named skins with just the skin folders inside. I don't always install things straight away and having a lot of folders called "skins" with no real clue what mod they are for is a bit frustrating at times. :thumbsup:

This is in no way a criticism of your skins as they look great, but could you please package your skins so that they aren't just a folder named skins with just the skin folders inside. I don't always install things straight away and having a lot of folders called "skins" with no real clue what mod they are for is a bit frustrating at times. :thumbsup:
added

The skins are really nice, but i've go one problem with it. I've got some kind of a rectangular grey thing across the number plates, which turns to a more yellowish color while the lights are switched on. any idea what's causing this?
preview.jpg

Last edited:
while these skins are nice looking. They are not a good color representation at all. The purple on the white one should be a blue color as seen in the picture you posted. The other is off color wise as well.

In the picture in the original post, it looks more blue than that picture there. I also see there was an update which seems to correct some of the purple out of it. The one I had was very purple.

I may be an idiot who has been up too long today and just needs to go to sleep.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 96 13.9%