Wakefield Park

Tracks Wakefield Park v0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, I'd like to update it, there's a bit more than the tarmac that needs to be fixed/completed, need to work out when I can fit it in though...I know the drift boys really want the short layout

No problem, I can relate to the time issue. Thanks for the response!

Hey guys

thanks so much for this! However I cant get it to load, I click start then it says track loading, and the car loading thenit simply goes back to the menu. The default tracks work fine. Any ideas?

Hey guys

thanks so much for this! However I cant get it to load, I click start then it says track loading, and the car loading thenit simply goes back to the menu. The default tracks work fine. Any ideas?

Same happened to me. Fixed it by selecting "Hotlap", rather than "Time Attack" "Race" etc.

Also feel it's a bit too bumpy. I was about to refer to some other modders how it should feel, until I did a couple of laps.. Feels a bit like it's 200% of Kunos toughest bumpy parts. Last corner feels like driving over cobblestones almost ;)

Hope there'll be an update! Otherwise, great work!

Also feel it's a bit too bumpy. I was about to refer to some other modders how it should feel, until I did a couple of laps.. Feels a bit like it's 200% of Kunos toughest bumpy parts. Last corner feels like driving over cobblestones almost ;)

Hope there'll be an update! Otherwise, great work!

Hmm...I very recently hosted a race with a large group of people on this track, several of whom drive there in real life, noone mentioned it feeling too bumpy, and thats with an assortment of sim hardware between them

I do have an update almost ready that brings it up to 2020 spec and enables the drift layout etc., although theres some things I want to bring over from SMSP after I get the first version of it out...having said that, my wheelbase has died *again*, so that complicates things a bit

I haven't been to Wakefield Park myself, but on a video it also looks to be less bumpy than how I felt it to be (driving an Exige 240R). I do have some seat time on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, and this is also known to be quite a bumpy track (although partly resurfaced again last year), so that's what I'm comparing to. Wakefield Park's last corner currently feels bumpier than the start finish part of Highlands even..

Lotus Exige on Wakefield Park:
Another Lotus Exige on Nürburgring Nordschleife:

Anyway, look forward to the update!

Hmm...I very recently hosted a race with a large group of people on this track, several of whom drive there in real life, noone mentioned it feeling too bumpy, and thats with an assortment of sim hardware between them

I do have an update almost ready that brings it up to 2020 spec and enables the drift layout etc., although theres some things I want to bring over from SMSP after I get the first version of it out...having said that, my wheelbase has died *again*, so that complicates things a bit

This track is perfect and exactly like Wakefield. The track itself is great. The buildings and surrounding areas feel like the real thing.

I am anticipating your next update with the short track included. I have raced and competed at this track more than 10 times and love it. After seeing your post in May i am hopefull that you are still going to release and cannot wait.

Please release the short track for the drifters. This is a lap from Wakefield Short Track in 2019 on a practice day.

Fresh install of AC and the track wont load... help? loading track..... loading car...... back to home screen.

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    32.1 KB · Views: 60
I do have an update almost ready that brings it up to 2020 spec and enables the drift layout etc., although theres some things I want to bring over from SMSP after I get the first version of it out
It's pretty damn fine for a v0.2 but wondering if you're still active on this track build?

Is it possible to add a custom driving line from a CSV for the track? Not sure quite how to...would love some help??
Or even just edit the fast_ai line for the ideal (drive line) to copy it. Any ideas?

Is it possible to add a custom driving line from a CSV for the track? Not sure quite how to...would love some help??
Or even just edit the fast_ai line for the ideal (drive line) to copy it. Any ideas?
What are you trying to achieve? Both the Kunos AI app and the AI Line Helper app can re-record ideal lines, if that's what you're after.

What are you trying to achieve? Both the Kunos AI app and the AI Line Helper app can re-record ideal lines, if that's what you're after.
I already have a csv with the ideal line coordinates that I want to import. Is it possible to import that csv?
As in, instead of re-recording, can I just import it from a csv...?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back