Wait times

Question, what is the reason for the long wait times involved between certain features of this site, Downloading/Posting/ect? While I completely understand the need for bandwidth control the wait times seem excessive.

Wait times for posting is to reduce spamming :)

And the download limit we have is actually the best around. The wait is OK if you are downloading sizable files (as other sites force one download at a time), of course it can be frustrating if you are downloading small files.

Don't know if its changed yet but - Always make sure you logged in BEFORE clicking download, otherwise you (used to) get that annoying 'Slow down you downloading too fast' message when you haven't even downloaded the file... then you have to wait... Grrr!

Other than that its not really bothered me although it would be nice if it let you download two files before a wait so you can d/l the Car and Track for Non-stock events at the same time, but not essential as because of the wait I tend to download one then install it and by then at least half, if not more of the wait time is over.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%