W-Series

Just like every onther F3 race I've seen tbh - some reasonable battles, some stupid driving. Reinforced my opinion that it's a promotion vehicle for Jamie Chadwick. Might have another look if it's a slow weekend, but I don't generally bother watching F3 events.

Funny guy!
I just watched the first race on FB....was quite good racing.
It was actually more entertaining than the last F1 race.
Battles throughout the field.
I did watch it and first part of the race was interesting but then it seemed to tail off. I thought DC was good but the woman commentor wasn't so good. Half a million dollars prize is a big insentive though.

Just like every onther F3 race I've seen tbh - some reasonable battles, some stupid driving. Reinforced my opinion that it's a promotion vehicle for Jamie Chadwick. Might have another look if it's a slow weekend, but I don't generally bother watching F3 events.
We must have watched a different race then, because I saw one 'silly' move by the Canadian youngster into the hairpin at the start...and a heck of a chase by the Spaniard for many laps leading up to the end.
I'm seeing quite a bit of insecurity here surrounding this series. It's not a good 'look'....and that's not directed at you necessarily.
Good racing is just that...good racing, regardless of who does it.

We must have watched a different race then, because I saw one 'silly' move by the Canadian youngster into the hairpin at the start...and a heck of a chase by the Spaniard for many laps leading up to the end.
I'm seeing quite a bit of insecurity here surrounding this series. It's not a good 'look'....and that's not directed at you necessarily.
Good racing is just that...good racing, regardless of who does it.

Or maybe you and I see things differently. If they want to organise another F3 series that's fine, I'm still gonna see it as another F3 race no matter who is in the car.

Who else noticed how Kat Legge & CN did this weekend?

I missed the race on Saturday, but just watched it this morning on YouTube.

I doubt I would watch it again, tbh. A 30 minute race with 1/3 of the race behind the SC due to a really quite dangerous T-bone move (which was not criticised in any way by the commentators) just didn't feel long enough to me. The female commentator alone is enough to put me off watching any more - "Here we are, about to make history, at the start of this historic race, as we wait for those historic lights to go out... and history is made!!!", and "...there are a lot of different drivers in that pack" - genius!

Between her clueless commentary and DC's almost apologetic voice-over ("She clearly knows what she is doing... she's following the safety car..." :rolleyes:) the whole event was a real disappointment for me. I was hoping for some good, clean, close racing, and all I saw was a few predictable moves into the usual corners, and Chadwick possibly sandbagging to try and maintain some sense of drama and occasion.

Disappointing and anti-climactic, imo :(

Disappointing and anti-climactic, imo :(

Pretty much like every F1 race weekend :roflmao:

I found it funny how DC was confused who t-boned who, since the Finish driver was feeling sorry on radio (but she was the one that was hit) :D

On positive side after SC restart very nice move from Garcia, trying to outbrake on wet part into hairpin. All of them made a great response and passed through there without colliding (try to see that with 4-5 cars that close in F1). :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%