Resource icon

Tracks W.I.P Racalmuto (Autodromo Valle dei Templi) [Race Track Builder APLHA BUILD] 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sonny Mastrangioli submitted a new resource:

W.I.P Racalmuto (Autodromo Valle dei Templi) [Race Track Builder APLHA BUILD] - Racalmuto [Race Track Builder APLHA BUILD]

My first track upload of a VERY early alpha build of the Italian permanent road course, "Autodromo Valle dei Templi" which is located in Racalmuto, Sicily.

VIDEO:

Made in Race Track Builder, elevations are present as I used Google Earth Pro to trace an line of the circuit, pit lane, etc and RTB handled the elevations as I have the Google elevation data active whenever I make tracks on RTB.

As it it an alpha...

Read more about this resource...

Sonny Mastrangioli updated W.I.P Racalmuto (Autodromo Valle dei Templi) [Race Track Builder APLHA BUILD] with a new update entry:

Removal of mod due to it already being contracted/licensed out to ASD Modders Squadra Corse

Hi everyone, I regret to inform you all that I have to remove this mod due to the actual cousre owner(s) having already licensed the recreation rights out to an Italian modding/simulation? team called "ASD Modders Squadra Corse".

I initially thought it would be ok to make my own creation that is of my own work as I searched for it on here under AC Tracks resources but no resources showed up, and I thought "ok nobody has made it yet, so that means I should be ok to do what nobody has done...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thats a load of garbage. Problem with AC is there are alot of private groups, especially in europe where they are making mods, some which might not even be of high quality and then not releasing their content to the wider public for use/feedback/improvements. Stinks of elitism and its a joke.
Maybe jump on the GT Planet forums, in the Assetto Corsa modding thread and speak to a couple of the track builders there about what your options are regarding this. As far as im aware, unless they show you and can provide some sort of "contract" or agreement they have with the circuit management, dont take their word for it. You cant trust anyones word online these days, plus why should you be struck down for your own desire to mod and create content. GL and id definitely recommend joining GTP forums. More welcoming regarding content compared to here at RD

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 392 40.0%