[W.I.P] Padborg Park

Tracks [W.I.P] Padborg Park 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
2sim submitted a new resource:

[ALPHA W.I.P] Padborg Park - Track located in the south of Denmark, on the Jutland peninsula

[EARLY ALPHA RELEASE]
Padborg Park is a track located on the Jutland peninsula, in the south of Denmark. It has long been a goal for me to create this track for Assetto Corsa, and I'm happy to release the very first alpha release. I started learning about track modeling a year ago, and I'm still developing my skills.

Currently, the track has many placeholder textures, is lacking AI splines, track cameras, and all other fancy bells and whistles. I'm releasing this as an alpha release to get...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man nice track i ride motocross next to the track at vmc/vesterbæk motocross track. but i have a question could u with any possibillity make the motocross track for mx bikes? could be awesome. But still nice map and enjoy riding it

Hey man nice track i ride motocross next to the track at vmc/vesterbæk motocross track. but i have a question could u with any possibillity make the motocross track for mx bikes? could be awesome. But still nice map and enjoy riding it
At the moment the Motorcross track will not be something that I will look into - but out of curiosity; Does Assetto Corsa support MX bikes? :)

Absolutely! I have been quite busy these last few weeks so progress has been slow. I have the next version more or less ready, I just need to work on some textures. Once that is done I will look into converting it to RF2!
Hvordan går det med dit project her? Synes det er synd den ikke er fået flere opdateringer siden 0.2

2sim updated [W.I.P] Padborg Park with a new update entry:

[UPDATE BY SHIN956] Several updates

Thanks to shin956 for reaching out to me with this update. All credit goes to him.

#######
v0.2 changelog
-Added chicain layout.
-Added kerb to chicane. (not perfect)
-Added trees.
-Added more pit/start (28).
-Added stand from kunos.
-Added new cam.
-Added AI sidelines.
-Added readme.
-Added groove/skidmarks.
-Added logo.png and sections.ini by Fanapryde.
-Added startinglights.ini, semaphore.ini and ext_config.ini.
-Added VAO-patch.
-Updated shaders and normals.
-Updated UI.
-Changed jpg...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline