Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
[W.I.P] Padborg Park

Tracks [W.I.P] Padborg Park 0.2

2sim submitted a new resource:

[ALPHA W.I.P] Padborg Park - Track located in the south of Denmark, on the Jutland peninsula

[EARLY ALPHA RELEASE]
Padborg Park is a track located on the Jutland peninsula, in the south of Denmark. It has long been a goal for me to create this track for Assetto Corsa, and I'm happy to release the very first alpha release. I started learning about track modeling a year ago, and I'm still developing my skills.

Currently, the track has many placeholder textures, is lacking AI splines, track cameras, and all other fancy bells and whistles. I'm releasing this as an alpha release to get...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man nice track i ride motocross next to the track at vmc/vesterbæk motocross track. but i have a question could u with any possibillity make the motocross track for mx bikes? could be awesome. But still nice map and enjoy riding it

Hey man nice track i ride motocross next to the track at vmc/vesterbæk motocross track. but i have a question could u with any possibillity make the motocross track for mx bikes? could be awesome. But still nice map and enjoy riding it
At the moment the Motorcross track will not be something that I will look into - but out of curiosity; Does Assetto Corsa support MX bikes? :)

Any chance for a RF2 version?
Absolutely! I have been quite busy these last few weeks so progress has been slow. I have the next version more or less ready, I just need to work on some textures. Once that is done I will look into converting it to RF2!