W.I.P - Mazda Furai mod for GTR Evolution

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Stanisław Potulski & Alexander Kholodkevich are working on bringing the Mazda Furai concept car to GTR Evolution, rFactor and GTR2.
Below are first previews of the model including two wireframe renders, physics for the car will be supplied by Enduracers and Gentleman Racers.
Launched at the 2008 Detroit Auto Show, the Furai is a Mazda concept car based on the Courage C65 Le Mans Prototope. The car is powered by a 450hp 3-rotor wankel engine using E100 ethanol fuel. Unlike other concept cars, the Furai is fully functional and has been tested on various tracks, head designer Laurens van den Acker has expressed his hope that the car will enter Le Mans competition one day.

furai01.jpg

furai02.jpg

furai03.jpg

@Source - VirtualR

Anyone else drooling? :D:D

@mthaleem, I saw the discussion on VirtualR. Apparently the mods over there mistook his Furai model for an illegal one that was converted from Forza 3... he supplied pics of the wire meshes and his one is different in a few crucial places.

@mthaleem, I saw the discussion on VirtualR. Apparently the mods over there mistook his Furai model for an illegal one that was converted from Forza 3... he supplied pics of the wire meshes and his one is different in a few crucial places.

I just had a look at VirtualR and you are right! His model and Forza 3's model are very different in some places.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%