Tracks W.I.P. Autodromo de Codegua (Chile)

Hi friends,

My name is Diego and im form Chile, this is my first track mod for assetto corsa and its one local track here.

Its made from scratch by myself and the basic layout its already done.. its full playable but only remains keep detailing it.

plmjYcQBp

poxfSL7ip

pmk1tn3fp

Right now it crashes when i play it in AC but i cant find why this happen... so please if any one can help me with this would be great!

If anyone wants to help with the modding please you're welcome! i can share all the files and work together. :)

Could be a bad texture. You can try renaming the texture folder and see if it loads. Also could be bad AI line. Rename AI folder and see if it helps.

Rename the texture folder and open the fbx in the editor ? would not load any texture
You said the sim crashes not the editor. But in either case I think you found your issue. If it loaded but with no textures and crashes with textures then you might have a bad texture.

You said the sim crashes not the editor. But in either case I think you found your issue. If it loaded but with no textures and crashes with textures then you might have a bad texture.

Ok i tried and jump me an error at the kn5 export (it doesnt load any texture file)

Attachments

• Screenshot (111).png
    Screenshot (111).png
    419 KB · Views: 258
if you used the files from another track yes, the problem was that. You now have to create your own by driving your car in game :)

Now im having an issue with the pitline...

1.- Two cars in the same pit stop place (lol) maybe i have two dummys box (i think not)
2.- When the AI cars start driving of the pitstop it tries to take the shortest way to the main road and no to run the pitlane (except for the car in first position)...

So how can i fix this?? i drove the pitline and fastline.. fastline works great...

The bit of surface between your pitlane and road is probably also defined as road. Rename that bit to something else that is set as IS_VALID_TRACK=0 and you'll be fine.
Two cars in the same pit place is always a matter of two dummies at the same spot.

Also, if the game crashes for any reasons, read your log.txt found in My Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs/. It can give you valuable information, usually in the last 20 or so lines.

"two dummies at the same spot" Could this be a method to increase the number of drivers in online races and will this be usefull for team purpose ?? Or could it be problematic? Just asking.

The bit of surface between your pitlane and road is probably also defined as road. Rename that bit to something else that is set as IS_VALID_TRACK=0 and you'll be fine.
Two cars in the same pit place is always a matter of two dummies at the same spot.

Sure it was a "gravel" surface between the pitlane and the road.. already deleted, but still having the issue.. same with the dummys... no duplicates

Sure it was a "gravel" surface between the pitlane and the road.. already deleted, but still having the issue.. same with the dummys... no duplicates
i think the problem with the dummys is with their names,,

im using AC_PIT_0, AC_PIT_1, AC_PIT_2.......AC_PIT_10, AC_PIT_11, AC_PIT_12
So maybe the AC_PIT_10 its mounting over the AC_PIT_0

Could you get me a copy of your FBX perhaps? I'll have a look then :)
Also, are you sure you recorded your pitlane file correctly? I.e. is it starting before thr pitlane and ending after it (correct) or have you driven a full lap (incorrect)?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.5%