Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just want to thank everyone for their track choices. Adam is in the process of making it into a calander so should be announced tonight or tomorrow. There will be a weekly chat with the driver that chose that weeks track as well so if you haven’t already follow the league on Facebook as that’s where I will post most things.

Season 8 is just around the corner so it’s wise if you do wish to start thinking about who your teammate will be and which car you will run

@Adam Morris @Ben McCluskey @Dean Ragan @Gazza123 @LIAMATTHURSO @Jamie Dorey @PSCOTTLIVE85 @Jonathan Seekings @Night4001 @Sotiris Kontogiannis

Last edited:
22730499_1888899374772132_1450451584941029094_n.png

Drivers are reminded that extending the track particularly at turn 1 is not allowed except on lap 1 due to the narrowness of the corner. Persistent extending/cutting of this corner will see you in the stewards so please as drivers report anyone you see breaking this rule.

Race Details

• Laps: 25 & 12
  • Race Times: 12pm & 1pm
  • In Game Date: 17/2/2018
  • Weather: Clear

The Track

114.png

First Race: 1932
4 different variations in history (Incl current layout)
4.574 km (2.842 mi)
16 turns
The lap record is a 1:13.780 set by Kimi Raikkonen in the 2004 German GP

Rallycross-Project-CARS-2-002-c764a07139.jpg

Hotlap

Questions

Brno proved tough to overtake, does that make it more challenging or less exciting.

Hockenheim is another returning track, are you looking forward to it?

Romain Grosjean is defending his decision to floor the throttle in his T3 Spin, is he right?

Questions

Brno proved tough to overtake, does that make it more challenging or less exciting.
I came from 13th to 4th wasn’t that bad lol. Personally I felt there was plenty of overtaking maybe not at the front but that’s just evenly matched cars/drivers. Tracks a good one

Normally one of my random good tracks so hopefully I carry on a good record at this track

Romain Grosjean is defending his decision to floor the throttle in his T3 Spin, is he right?
Who cares

Questions

As a driver it makes it more intense, but watching it's quite boring.

I usually go well at German tracks.... apart from hockenheim :roflmao:
A lack of practice this race and I don't seem to be on the pace anyway, so a good battle with Jamie and Ben is all I want :)

Who's this wet baguette?

22730499_1888899374772132_1450451584941029094_n.png

Race Details

• Laps: 28 & 14
  • Race Times: 1pm & 2pm
  • In game date: 24/2/18
  • Weather: Clear

The Track

BrandsHatch-map.jpg

First Race: 1926
4 different variations in history (Incl current layout)
3.908 km (2.433 mi)
9 turns
The race lap record is a 1:09.593 Set by Nigel Mansell in the 1986 GP

2e5d.jpg

Hotlap

Questions

Brands Hatch provided an amazing race in the BTCC A few weeks ago because of the changing conditions, do you wish the changing conditions were fine tweaked in PC2 to make them more playable?

With season 8 fast approaching, are you switching focus to it, or still focused on S7?

What is your favourite race track that is not in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back