VWSR S4: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does "Multiple votes are allowed" ? Am I allowed to give 2 or 3 counts to a circuit ?
It just means you can vote for more than one cicuit. We need you to vote for 6. No multiple votes for one isnt helpful and if it is possible (not sure) well delete them and a couple more for good measure just to be nasty.:D

Please use this thread to sign up.
Please also ensure you have read all the information on the announcement thread.
Especially: Calendar and team formation process and FAQs..
Any questions not answered there please feel free to post a question on the announcement and info thread. We would like to keep this one free for signups.

Once you have signed up for the League please feel free to vote in the poll below for track selection.
Thanks and welcome.

Poll information:
These tracks have working DRS zones
Spa Francorchamps- League
Circuit of the Americas -GP
Newerburg GP Circuit
Hockenheim GP*
Monza GP*
Silverstone
Sepang-Malaysia
Unknown
EDIT these have DRS too!

Suzuka
Bahrain
It would be nice to include a low downforce track (Monza) in the season and Suzuka has produced great racing in these cars. We will run with the majority vote unless there is a technical issue with a track.
Happy voting.
NB please only vote if you have signed up!!!!

Signups:
  1. David O'Reilly
  2. Calum McLure
  3. James Bolton
  4. James Sadler
  5. Dan Brewer
  6. Martin Bulgin
  7. Julio L Voces
  8. Dewald Nel
  9. David Gronvalls
  10. Daniel Bida (awaits license)
  11. Jonathan Menendez
  12. George Winter (awaits license)
  13. David Turnbull
  14. Sean Greenlaw
  15. Richard Hill
  16. Cordell Cahill (awaits license)
  17. Teddy Buch
  18. Tappio Rinneaho
  19. Aleksi Kivela
  20. Nicolas Delamere
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
– Reserve/Guest Drivers.
Frederic Schornstein
William Neron
Tal Segal
Just saw the comment regarding Monza. I already raced there. The track has DRS zones, but with the low downforce package the FR 2014 has no DRS, but you don't really need it at Monza anyway. Only pity is, that the gear ratios end at around 305kph and the car could go a bit faster in the slipstream. So you gain to the car in front, but you cant pull out of the slipstream and go past, that is a thing you have to handle on the brakes ;)

Just saw the comment regarding Monza. I already raced there. The track has DRS zones, but with the low downforce package the FR 2014 has no DRS, but you don't really need it at Monza anyway. Only pity is, that the gear ratios end at around 305kph and the car could go a bit faster in the slipstream. So you gain to the car in front, but you cant pull out of the slipstream and go past, that is a thing you have to handle on the brakes ;)

Why are you only reserve, mate? You can teach most of us a lesson here.

guys i signed up but with the testraces i have no internet or racing rig. So can you guys scale me in as backmarker/midfield?

The rest of the official races i can make them all so that is no problem:)

Are reserve drivers required to participate in the first practice races?
Good question. I was thinking about this and if its possible it would help us with WCC (team ) points. We can issue a points ranking and adjust the teams WCC points taken from your results. IE if you are an alien stand in for a #2 driver the team should pay some points for your drive.

guys i signed up but with the testraces i have no internet or racing rig. So can you guys scale me in as backmarker/midfield?

The rest of the official races i can make them all so that is no problem:)

Have you any lap times I can use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years