VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody looking for a teammate?:)

To be honoust I can't set-up a car, what you will get from me is good and consistent performances from me for the teamchampionship. My experience in leagues are the VWEC, where I have the same speed as the leaders in my class.
I'm looking for someone who knows how to set-up a car;).

EDIT: I found a team:thumbsup:
Ian just to let you know I would have jumped at the chance to team up with you. i have been away from the PC for a few days and only saw this and the signup tonight.

has anyone got any more info on wet spells? notably, duration.
i find that when it rains, it always stops after a brief period. i've never experienced a full wet race in rfactor 2 or anything of more than 15 minutes.

has anyone got any more info on wet spells? notably, duration.
i find that when it rains, it always stops after a brief period. i've never experienced a full wet race in rfactor 2 or anything of more than 15 minutes.

I want to try to have different scenario's with the weather, a (almost) full rain race is something that I have planned. You can set it in rf2 with no problems to have rain all the time.
If you set rain ingame, have a look at the propability of rain, that can effect into having dry spells in between.

I have done an one hour Sebring race under wet conditions. It was always a drying raceline visible but it was faster and saver to use inters.

This was with heavy rain?
Haven't tested it enough I must say, but if it still gives more slippery conditions than normal I think rain wouldn't hurt. Even if there is a sort of a dry line, it should be a challenge to overtake off the dry line.

I drove in a GP2 like league at GPVWC this year using rfactor 1 with the RFE weather plugin, it worked brilliantly, we had a weather forcast for each race with a percentage of the chance of rain, but like the real world weather it didn't always do what you thought it might and this slight uncertainty for everyone made the events very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 289 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%