VWSR S2: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never expect a slower driver to move for me during a hot lap or qualifying session, but I also don't expect to have someone to cause an accident by taking their normal racing line when a car is very clearly, fairly alongside in a completely controlled manner. In qualifying; yes, it totally figures for a faster driver to leave a gap before starting a hot lap, but during practice not everyone is running to the same program, some are doing qualy simulations others are on high fuel runs. At that time I was on a high fuel run and as I caught you quick I felt it was safe to make a pass which shouldn't have cost us much time. Matters aren't helped in these cars where small contact seems to cause big moments!

Anyway, I totally understand your points and I appreciate you taking the time to respond on the matter. I know we shouldn't be discussing incidents in the forums, but I feel that this is something we can both learn from and there are certainly no hard feelings.

I would never expect a slower driver to move for me during a hot lap or qualifying session, but I also don't expect to have someone to cause an accident by taking their normal racing line when a car is very clearly, fairly alongside in a completely controlled manner. In qualifying; yes, it totally figures for a faster driver to leave a gap before starting a hot lap, but during practice not everyone is running to the same program, some are doing qualy simulations others are on high fuel runs. At that time I was on a high fuel run and as I caught you quick I felt it was safe to make a pass which shouldn't have cost us much time. Matters aren't helped in these cars where small contact seems to cause big moments!

Anyway, I totally understand your points and I appreciate you taking the time to respond on the matter. I know we shouldn't be discussing incidents in the forums, but I feel that this is something we can both learn from and there are certainly no hard feelings.

no hard feelings. at sebring, it might be just my opinion but if you think about the opportunities to overtake with nobody losing time, they wouldn't be in the first sector unless you say went inside and i went outside on the first turn. i agree that the cars exaggerate things and I also appreciate mature dialogue. i won't say anymore about it on here as i think we have clarification. based on that, i would probs do the same again to be honest but the good news is, you will probably be even faster next season so you would have passed me before the turn without me seeing you :);):thumbsup: cheers

There are not many things I can say about the new season that will come, but I can say that will not happen :).

Its the RENAULT World series, and the Corsa doesnt fit in there. We can do something like that, but not under the RDWSR flag.

Racers, I miss this league!
Can't wait for the next one, this is my new skin ;)

wp1m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 363 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years