rF2 VWSR Clio Cup @ Sebring Club Layout - Friday 17th April 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
vwsr-clio-jpg.85476

Season 4 of the VWSR Clio Cup is starting soon. To get familiar with the VWSR Clio we are going to do some club races with the car.
- Show your interest in the league (Click here)
- Start customizing your car (Click here)

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLIO
Track: Sebring International Raceway
Cars: TBA -
VWSR Clio will be repacked with the submitted skins (Click here)

NOTE: All cars are available to choose from in club races: use your own, a guest car, or somebody else's car.

Weather: Mixed
Road condition: Rubber on track where possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x (pit-stops will NOT be mandatory)
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
ABS:
Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race
Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT - 20 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up 1:
18:50 GMT - 5 minutes
Race 1: 19:00 GMT - reconnaissance lap + 15 minutes [standing start]
Warm up 2: 19:20 GMT - 5 minutes
Race 2: 19:30 GMT - reconnaissance lap + 20 minutes [standing start]

Starting Procedure
Reconnaissance time - 3 minutes:
You'll have 60 sec to exit the pit lane. If not: you'll start from the pit lane with cold tires.
After that: you still have 120 sec to drive to the starting grid at your own tempo. If you are not on your starting position in time, you'll be spawned on your spot in neutral.

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

Sign-up list:
  1. Daiman Patel *
  2. Stefan Woudenberg
  3. Xavier Poirel
  4. Kostas Kaloudis
  5. Tapio Rinneaho
  6. Simon Christmann
  7. Sky Willis
  8. April Dillon
  9. David Slute *
  10. Teddy Buch
  11. Christian Michel *
  12. Frederic Schornstein *
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. ...

Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 17

Last edited:
sign me up! be good to see the level of competition (and to figure out teamspeak)

not sure i'll have a skin ready for this race though.

Sorry guys Iam gonna have to miss this one, I spent last week reading tips and tweaks and set my wheel up and felt great! I joined the server last night to make sure I had everything (fmod ) which downloaded perfectly, but once I got on track the wheel felt terrible?
Just a massive heavy spring that was clipping the second I turned it either direction, thrustmaster tx profile is set to 70/100/100/0/0 with spring unchecked. Ingame steering degrees checked to car (900) even lowering ffb to 50% it was still clipping. I have no idea why my system keeps me from enjoying experiencing the greatness of this engine. Same issues in RRE, every time I fire both the games it's a different experience each time? Hopefully I can't get this sorted and join you for the next race as I really enjoy the clios and was contemplating joining the league.

Sorry guys Iam gonna have to miss this one, I spent last week reading tips and tweaks and set my wheel up and felt great! I joined the server last night to make sure I had everything (fmod ) which downloaded perfectly, but once I got on track the wheel felt terrible?
Just a massive heavy spring that was clipping the second I turned it either direction, thrustmaster tx profile is set to 70/100/100/0/0 with spring unchecked. Ingame steering degrees checked to car (900) even lowering ffb to 50% it was still clipping. I have no idea why my system keeps me from enjoying experiencing the greatness of this engine. Same issues in RRE, every time I fire both the games it's a different experience each time? Hopefully I can't get this sorted and join you for the next race as I really enjoy the clios and was contemplating joining the league.

I also have clipping with this clio. The original one is fine. But as soon the line is rubbered in its getting better.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%