• Eurocircuit Valkenswaard v1.00 - Download
  • Lienz Festival der Geschwindigkeit 1.00 - Default rFactor Track
Day/Night: Day
Event start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 15 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Race: 10 laps on each track
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Entrylist:
We don't run an active entry list. Please leave a message if you want to drive.

Any news on the tracks yet? I just got RF installed yesterday - from a 2008 Special Edition Version - it works with mods, have not managed to get into an online race yet though, but I don't know if thats a limitation of the version I have or because I don't have corresponding tracks. RD won't let me download anymore either - its having one of its non-donator fits where the d/l fails but the site registers you as having downloaded when you have not, again!

Anyways if you want people to sign up you need to tell them which tracks the event will be on or they may well view and move on, and you want them to stop and sign up!

As for me... well I'm here - might drop in if the servers not full, if I have a working version of rf, if the mod (which I just got from rfc) works, and if I'm not too embarassed at the poor level of skill I manage to demonstrate each time I come to RD events - and thats in GTR Evo which I've had for ages, so RF will be a joke. Perhaps best to make it a very long track so everyone else wont have to lap me too many times!!! Alternatively can I use an Evo 9 while everyone else has the Lupo - I might manage to at least stay on the same lap as everyone else that way!

Hmmm, I am a bit confused this week. Until 15 mins ago I thought this event was scheduled for next week. Thanks for waking me up Maik :)

I have included the tracks in the startpost.

Which layout we use on Lienz will be a surprise :)
Server will be setup late afternoon with the first 2 tracks to test connectivity/etc.etc. I will add the Lienz track just before eventstart to keep the surprise :)

PS. I will lower the damage to 70-80% to keep more cars running during the race :)

The first race was cool; Brianza Junior. Nice track and fun to drive. Dave was fastest but crashed/had to go. Then some time later Steve was almost passing me, but he outbraked himself. The rest was easy victory :)

Second race was a hell. Lienz GP Short is just plain difficult for this car. It was going well in the race until I crashed, and crashed and stalled the engine 3 times, and crashed and..... crashed.
Still finished 3rd.... :) ........ out of 3 hehehe

See ya next time guys.

Jeah it was big fun on Monza junior :)
Later in the evening on Lienz GP i was to tired, so i quit.

Maybe for next time.. Monza junior again but then with more peeps :)
VW lupo is fun with H-shifter and Auto cluth off :D
I'm not as fast as flippers, buts more fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%