rF2 VW Lupo @ Mallory Park - MONDAY 6TH February 2012 changed day!!!!

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i had some problems whit that hairpin :(, besides that i only spun 1 time, although the races were fun, and i'll defenetively be back when i can.
looking forward for those rwd old minis ;)

You had problems? I rolled twice in race 2!

You really had to get the braking point right, or you were doomed! So many times I slid into the wall for missing the board on the left, I was always 1 too late. Simple cars on a simple track, but difficult to keep consistency.

Results to follow soon.

Race 1
Pos Name
1. Tom Eley
2. Dave Simmons
3. Simon Crain
4. James Chant
5. Rui F Martins
6. Myles Dixon
7. Steve DuCros
8. Alex Freitas

Race 2
Pos Name
1. Tom Eley
2. Simon Crain
3. Steve DuCros
4. James Chant
5. Dave Simmons
6. Rui F Martins
7. Myles Dixon

Race 3 (Reversed Grid)
Pos Name
1. Dave Simmons
2. Steve DuCros
3. Simon Crain
4. Tom Eley
5. James Chant
6. Rui F Martins
7. Myles Dixon

Cracking night of racing, really enjoyed it.

Great race with James in race 2? and i could hear Simon swearing as he went straight on at the hairpin 1 lap from the end of the 3rd race.....unlucky.

I race in a F1 94 league but i still find the slower cars give MUCH better / closer racing....keep em coming :)

Thanks James

I race in a F1 94 league but i still find the slower cars give MUCH better / closer racing....keep em coming :)

Indeed.

In slower/simpler cars, more people can forget about what the car is going to do, because it's nice and predictable (or more easily recoverable) and concentrate on the racing. They aren't hanging on for dear life like in the trickier cars.

The Race Mini Fridays is always popular. The Friday Caterham events will all be in the Academy Class (2nd slowest in the mod).

Previous events proved that cars like this give the best balanced racing.

Club events are all about fun, and close, clean racing in a pack is the most fun out there, and these are the sort of cars that provide that most consistently.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back