Resource icon

Cars VSM IndyCar 2020 Physics/Sounds Overhaul 12.0 - Definitive (?) Edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello guys, i'm here again.

I'm seeing a lot of issues happening with the "UNKNOWN_TOKEN_COCKPIT" message, i was aware and actually corrected it on my own, however i'm not quite sure why it keeps happening here. I'll try and upload it again and see if it works, i'm terribly sorry again for the issue.

sadly the problem of Unknown Cockpit keeps happening even with the update =/

nevertheless thank you SO MUCH for your efforts
it's weird, considering i have fresh-installed the mod and i worked fine.

One thing you could try and do the same, if this keeps happening then i'll just roll back to the standard mod's 3D files, just please keep me posted about it :)

One thing you could try and do the same, if this keeps happening then i'll just roll back to the standard mod's 3D files, just please keep me posted about it :)
well, what i did just now: i deleted all the files of the mod, then i downloaded it again and re-installed it.

again, sadly the same problem popped up.
i feel really sad because i really wanted to drive these cars, they look amazing.

well, now i did something different and worked, but with another version: 5.3f. It's the most downloaded version ever and it worked fine.

i really hope you get the latest version working.

The car is really fun to drive. Thank you so much.

Buzzardo updated VSM IndyCar 2020 Physics/Sounds Overhaul with a new update entry:

9.1f - Third Time's the Charm, right?

- Another crack at fixing the "UNKNOWN_TOKEN_COCKPIT" - this time i guess i found out the issue and corrected it as such;
- Major rework at tyre model, borrowing some data from OSR's IR18 tyres and adjusting where needed;
- Adjusted tyre heating, grip values and such for all compounds, so now they are slightly closer to real life performance

It might not be 100% accurate right now as i can't give myself too much time to test it properly, but it's really closer to what i think is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Buzzardo updated VSM IndyCar 2020 Physics/Sounds Overhaul with a new update entry:

9.2f - The setup-friendly patch

Hey! It's been quite a while, but it occurred to me that when setting up the car, the meta is in such a way that it came with an issue: the rear tyres heat up too fast and really high for the road course compounds, so i took some time to adjust it and some minor quality of life changes:

- Adjusted Road Courses' rear tyre heating on both compounds - now they would be much more easy to manage during a race and the car might not be all over the place after one and a half laps;
- Introduced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tried the lastest version, moving in the right direction but still had some issues on ovals.
Don't know if it's setup related or Physics related, but when i'm exiting a turn the car suddenly straightens out, not in an understeerry way, it just go straight and you have to instantly and unnaturally turn more to the inside

Tried the lastest version, moving in the right direction but still had some issues on ovals.
Don't know if it's setup related or Physics related, but when i'm exiting a turn the car suddenly straightens out, not in an understeerry way, it just go straight and you have to instantly and unnaturally turn more to the inside
Hey! Glad to hear you are liking the improvements i've made.
I'll take a look on the ovals, but tell me- in which config are you struggling with it, Short Oval, Speedway or both? May it be tyre-related or downforce-oriented? Any sort of feedback will be tons of help!

Thanks in advance!

Hey! Glad to hear you are liking the improvements i've made.
I'll take a look on the ovals, but tell me- in which config are you struggling with it, Short Oval, Speedway or both? May it be tyre-related or downforce-oriented? Any sort of feedback will be tons of help!

Thanks in advance!
I think it's tire or suspension related, the car just slips outside the corner. I'm talkin about speedway and indy config

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back