VSCC | S4 | Australia - General Discussion

Seems like the normal users (outside of the staff groups) can't create a sub channel. The same happened in GTC last week.
Ahh yes that seems to be the case.
Okay then, well just create a regular channel and the staff can move you into the correct place :)

I'll amend the picture guide in the round thread for round 2 :)

The results and penalties have been finalised, I am just waiting for the incident submission deadline to pass, if anyone is currently planning on submitting an incident report, please let me know, else I can publish the results ASAP :)

LMFAO I lost 10 positions and 10 points for typing 4 words but a guys that causes a heavy collision under yellow loses the same amount of points:( That's a bugger.
P.S It was my own fault as I missed the line in the rule that stated the chat thing and knew nothing about this rule until after the race. never had this rule ever in a league before BTW. I already lost 38 seconds because of the pit debarcle so felt that was a big enough penalty.
Steep learning curve for me.

Please keep in mind other leagues we have run in assetto did not have safety cars so 5 sec penalties did not crucify a driver like they do here.

I am gutted but will move on to next race and burn my keyboard so I does not happen again:)

LMFAO I lost 10 positions and 10 points for typing 4 words but a guys that causes a heavy collision under yellow loses the same amount of points:( That's a bugger.
Just the nature of the beast mate. You wouldn't have lost so many positions if the field wasn't so bunched up. The FCY really punished those who received penalties.

@Chris Stacey 'As of tonight's race and all future races in the VSCC, the incident review protocol has changed slightly....'

Good to hear this has changed Chris, a more fair approach I think :)
Cheers!

So -10 points for not anticipating having a migraine before the fact? This league is too serious for me. I'm withdrawing. See you in the club races.
The rules were clearly stated up front and by you entering the league, you are agreeing to abide by those rules. A late sign out is a 10 point penalty. This has been the rule in all leagues that I have run for the past 4 seasons. Doesn't matter what the reasoning is, if you sign out after the entry list has been confirmed, you'll take a penalty.

So -10 points for not anticipating having a migraine before the fact? This league is too serious for me. I'm withdrawing. See you in the club races.
Take a breathe Tom, I get your frustration as I took a major penalty for typing 1 sentence but in the light of day a penalty is a penalty. Like Michael said everyone will just say oh I missed it because I was sick.
And as I am learning the league races are taken pretty seriously, not really my cup of tea either but it is what it is. Have some sex, preferably with someone and life becomes a lot clearer.

Don't do that tom, it's all for fun, rules make it good for all, the "real" feeling, to be honest, does it matter, just enjoy the racing, I'm pretty much last all the time, but I'm still here, .

League racing is competitive, sure it can be fun, but it's not designed with fun in mind. It's designed to be a competitive (e)sporting experience. Obviously some drivers take it more seriously than others, but never in our 10 years of running leagues (long before I was a member here) have we ever made leagues out to be a casual, nonchalant racing environment.

I completely understand that things come up in your personal life (work, family problems, emergencies etc.) that may make attending a race impossible, but the hard and fast rule is that a late sign out = penalty. Heck, if I break my arm on the morning of the next round and sign out because of it, then I'll take a 10pt penalty. It's just the way it is.

It's the same with any domestic sporting competition that you can join at your local club. If your team has to forfeit from a particular round, you are expected to inform the competition within 24hr of the game, else you'll have to pay either a fine, or you'll have it taken out of your team bond deposit.

It's there to discourage uncommitted drivers from taking the piss.

Last edited:
Oh dear @Sam Smith
These people are just plain unreasonable! I mean, birthdays are EVERY year, no biggie.
I'm sure you gave them your schedule months ago! Unbelievable mate!!
Team Rondeau is now down to one... :cry:

Well i just mean you don't have to celebrate every single birthday do you??
Don't worry I'll be there in spirit on live racers and back and pumped for the final round next week!
Go Rondeau!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 269 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years