VSCC | S4 | Australia - General Discussion

2KF1 RETURN
6iHJN7Q.png

2KF1 are back in another Australian RD series, and it's a small but noticeable change from the RDGPC from earlier in 2016. To bolster the ranks of the Australian team, Kevin Harris has been brought in to drive the #11 Peugeot. Joining him, two of the members from the GPC 3rd place team, team manager Aidan Keranen in the #19 and Tobi Kederer sporting a slightly different look in the #03.

6vA4liy.png

DPZ79YM.png

Full release (literally only 3 extra pics and a tad more writing)

@kedy89 @Kevin Harris

Thank you for the Skins @Chris Stacey !!! everything works ok in the server too .....also thanks for the live timing page, iv been wanting that for the past couple of RDTCC seasons and now we finally have it :thumbsup:

Why didn't you use yours?
chris said the files were wrong, or there was nothing in the folder? not sure, leighs was ok, which i done exactly same, so didnt get it really, not bothered ,its just a skin? it was very plain, but thats why i liked it, my logo was all it had, not option but to read it, :)
im not into colours and adverts,

I would resurrect it, but doubt he would allow that. missed deadline now.

Does this include any penalties you may get for leaving the track to avoid an incident?
Mikey, my opinion as staff and race steward for other leagues (Chris has the final say here) --> If you have no other option than leaving the track or cutting a corner to avoid an accident and get into an incident, it isn't counted as a penalty, as long you make a safe rejoin on the track. It's race awareness and we have a good sense that some incidents happen and the only chance you might have to get away in "one piece" is an off track then take that chance.

Mikey, my opinion as staff and race steward for other leagues (Chris has the final say here) --> If you have no other option than leaving the track or cutting a corner to avoid an accident and get into an incident, it isn't counted as a penalty, as long you make a safe rejoin on the track. It's race awareness and we have a good sense that some incidents happen and the only chance you might have to get away in "one piece" is an off track then take that chance.
The problem is more that we'd need a race director to add and remove penalties manually mid race, so it's probably better to slow down enough to not risk a penalty in an off track incident.

Does this include any penalties you may get for leaving the track to avoid an incident?
The game shouldn't penalize you if you don't make some sort of time gain. Penalties won't come until you've made multiple advantageous breaches of track limits (3 warnings and then a penalty i think?)

The game shouldn't penalize you if you don't make some sort of time gain. Penalties won't come until you've made multiple advantageous breaches of track limits (3 warnings and then a penalty i think?)

From RDTCC Season 9 at Jacarepagua, Lap 1 was a huge crash which blocked the track, I put my car onto the grass to avoid the crash, got past it and re-joined (first off-track) and recieved a Drive-Through penalty. What I was more asking is, if a situation like that happened again, would the penalty be able to get removed somehow from the driver, since their off-track wasn't to gain time but to avoid a crash?

That's not something I'm entirely sure of at this point. I don't know how the penalty system in AMS handles things like that. Perhaps the new track limits system will allow for situations you have described.

We've had club races where there's been a T1 wreck, but I don't think anyone was penalised for avoiding it.

Oh? Perhaps things have changed since our last ts server.
If create a channel works, then just do that, and I can move them for you :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back