VSCC S3 | Team Matchmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
5VG6aAg.jpg

If you are an independent driver here at RD and wish to find a team mate, you can use this thread to search for a team or team mate.

I'd love to join a team but I suppose when you are not very good who would want you? :(:notworthy::notworthy:

I'd love to join a team but I suppose when you are not very good who would want you? :(:notworthy::notworthy:
There is still an open seat with the Speed Stars. It's not about being fast for me, but about improving, learning and racing cleanly. I'm not fast myself:laugh: We have been in some club races together and I would definitely want you on the team. Consider that an offer;)

Thanks for the offer Gabriel. But I have just secured sponsorship and a new backer for my own team. I appreiciate the offer very much though. I do know that @Tim Ling was also looking for a team or team member. Give him a shout.

All the best
Andy:thumbsup:

Anyone still looking for a team mate??
Not sure what I can offer but I'm looking for anyone who would like to run some practice laps before the race this weekend.
Being in Australia might cause some issues with timing but I'm hoping to get on for as many laps as i can most days this week.
Would be great to do some driving with someone other than the AI.
Send me a PM and we can get a server up :thumbsup:

Practice buddies is fine, but it is too late to actually have a team mate now; the sign ups and skin pack is complete. I'm going to put a practice server up shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%