VSCC S3 | Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
NwLA0wR.jpg

Use this thread to ask your skinning questions, share pictures of your skins, and talk anything skin related.

If you are creating a custom skin, please submit it to @Davy Vandevenne ensuring that all files are in working order. Please provide a download link; do not request an email address. If you do not have a skin, you will be provided with one; you should indicate your preference when signing up from those available. Skins should be submitted by the end of April 26th 2015 (GMT) – any skins submitted after this date will not be included. A skin pack will be made available for download shortly after.

Download the skin template here. Do not move the logos. You may design the body of the vehicle; windows must remain as they are - no design changes! Your windows will be created by the staff to ensure they all use the same design.

RD skins designed by Davy Vandevenne are also available:
Chevrolet
View Skin 1 Front | Rear
View Skin 2 Front | Rear

Peugeot

View Skin 3 Front | Rear
View Skin 4 Front | Rear

Last edited:
I was wondering if one of you kind skinners could do me a simple skin based on my idea.
If not no worries. I haven't a clue how do do skinning, nor the software.

Cheers
Andy

I am somewhat wondering the same^^^ I haven't worked with skins before and thought maybe I would try and learn for this, and I may, but reasonably I don't know if I will have the time and I certainly don't have much artistic ability so it may not happen. So if it turns out someone may be willing to help make one for me I may be interested. It isn't possible to take a stock gsc skin and just make color changes right?

I think you could do that, yeah. Not sure about legal use or whatever. I'd volunteer to help but 1. I'm not that great with photoshop and 2. I don't have time, sorry. Making a very very simple plainish car with a logo or whatnot is pretty simple though, give it a go.

I have a question, if it could be answered I'd be much appreciative.

The question is, what is the best way to view your skin in game so you can adjust to fit the game alt-tabbing as you edit the skin?

i haven't done much skin painting on gsce, but once i've figured it out and done my own scheme, i may be able to do a couple of pretty simple paintjobs for people

also, whats the rules here regarding putting real world logos, etc in paints?

Last edited:
also, whats the rules here regarding putting real world logos, etc in paints?
From here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/league-regulations-2014-15.11826/

8 Disclaimer

By entering in a RaceDepartment league the team, team owner and any of its drivers accept the following terms:

A) RaceDepartment can and may expose the name of the teams, team owners and drivers, as well as their cars and liveries in live broadcasts, preview and review movies, screenshots, articles, news items and league-related posts publicly on the website and forum.

B) RaceDepartment cannot and will not be held responsible for the unauthorised use of branding and logos on the livery of the cars. This responsibility always lies with the team owner. RaceDepartment advises team owners to ask written permission of the companies, associations and foundations whose branding and logos they use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%