VSCC S3 | Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the livery for The Mighty Forth team! :) The actual one does have Race Department logos on it! :thumbsup:

GSC-2015-04-03-18-53-32-52.jpg

Which one as there so many choices are

BC3/DXT5
BC3nm/DXT5nm
RXGB (DXT5)
Alpha Exponment (DXT5)
YCoCg (DXT5)
YCoCg scaled (DXT5

Also there is a choice of mipmaps which choice are no or generate mipmaps
Pretty sure its BC3/DXT5, and you need to generate the mipmaps, as this gives the various Levels Of Detail (LOD's) the game uses depending on how distant your car is from another. 5 mipmaps will do

Presenting Team Williams Grand Prix Engineering ;) yeah I know the martini stripes don't match still WIP :) based on this years Williams FW37 with little added touch of my own tribute to my late great brother anything I race if being real life or virtual I always carry a tribute to my brother :)

Attachments

• GRAB_008.JPG
    GRAB_008.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 410
  • GRAB_007.JPG
    GRAB_007.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 410
  • GRAB_006.JPG
    GRAB_006.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 403
If someone has the time, I'd be very grateful if someone could make my skin, I have all of the ideas I want, it's a very simple design, I just don't have the dexterity in gimp/psp to realize it. PM me if you're interested!

BTW Craig that is a very touching design so well done, it doesn't look half bad either.

If someone has the time, I'd be very grateful if someone could make my skin, I have all of the ideas I want, it's a very simple design, I just don't have the dexterity in gimp/psp to realize it. PM me if you're interested!

BTW Craig that is a very touching design so well done, it doesn't look half bad either.

Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back