VSCC S3 | Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
3tNvyxu.jpg

This is a premium only league. Any premium members of RaceDepartment can apply for one of the places in the league. Sign-ups are on a first come basis. Drivers not on the immediate list will be placed on the reserves list. You do not need to be an alien to participate, all skill levels are welcome and you will likely find other drivers to battle with. Reserve drivers will be welcomed into events as and when a slot opens.

If you previously failed on your commitment to a GSC league (didn’t report absent, failed to inform staff of withdrawing from league), you will automatically be placed in the reserves list regardless of your sign up date.

Pre-Requisite: If you are new to the GSC scene at RD, or you are not a regular attendee to our races, you must participate in a V8 Stock Car race in the Game Stock Car club between April 1st and 24 hours before the Pre-Season Test. When you sign up you will be informed via PM if this applies to you; it has nothing to do with checking your skill level – it is in order to familiarize you with the races at RD to ensure clean racing when it comes to the league. Experience has shown us that some drivers are ill-prepared to jump immediately into a league environment.

You may sign up as a team, or as an individual driver. The league will include a drivers and team championship. Maximum number of drivers per team is 2.

Chevrolet
View Skin 1 Front | Rear
View Skin 2 Front | Rear

Peugeot

View Skin 3 Front | Rear
View Skin 4 Front | Rear

For custom skins, see the Skins Thread for guidelines, the template, to ask skin-related questions and to share pictures of your creations.

Signing up means you can make all 5 rounds and the pre-season event!

Driver Name: Driver
Nationality: A flag will appear next to your name on the league tables; if you are in the UK please specify if you wish to have the Union Jack or your respective flags such as Wales.
Skin: Indicate which skin you wish to use (1 through 4) or whether you will submit your own skin.
Team Name: Team Name or Independent
Preferred Number 1: Indicate your preferred 2 digit race number.
Preferred Number 2:
Indicate your secondary preferred 2 digit race number - it must be different than preferred number 1!
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

If you are not a premium member yet, you can upgrade your account here. Signups will close midnight GMT, Sunday 20th April 2015. Feel free to create your skin early; even if you do not get a spot in the main server, your skin will be added to the race club’s skin pack. A list of drivers will be finalized shortly after signups close; you will be tagged. Signing up early does not necessarily guarantee you a spot in the league, but it certainly helps.

Last edited:
Driver Name: Andrew James
Nationality: Welsh
Skin: Custom
Team Name: Nox Motorsports
Preferred Number 1: 85
Preferred Number 2: 11
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

Driver Name: Jörn Horbelt
Nationality: German
Skin: Skin 4
Team Name: DüSpi
Preferred Number 1: 27
Preferred Number 2: 9

Driver Name: Davy Vandevenne
Nationality: Belgium
Team Name: TBA
Preferred Number 1: 40
Preferred Number 2: 72

Driver Name: Frank van Oeveren
Nationality: Dutch
Team Name: RedShift Racing
Preferred Number 1: 7
Preferred Number 2: 77

@Yuri

Driver Name: Fabrizio Telasio
Nationality: Italy
Team Name: Turtle Racing Team
Preferred Number 1: 28
Preferred Number 2: 13

Last edited:
Driver Name: Paul Joseph
Nationality: Scottish
Team Name: The Mighty Forth
Preferred Number 1: 29
Preferred Number 2:

Driver Name: Mark Breslin
Nationality: UK
Skin:
Custom
Team Name: Independent
Preferred Number 1: 44
Preferred Number 2:

Driver Name: Paul Watkins
Nationality: English
Team Name: The Mighty Forth
Preferred Number 1: 10
Preferred Number 2:
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out

Driver Name: Franklin Stegink
Team Name: Dutch Veteran Racing
Preferred Number 1: 43
Preferred Number 2: 84

Driver Name: Neto Nascimento
Nationality: Brazil
Team Name: Ghost Racer
Preferred Number 1: 75
Preferred Number 2: 8

Driver Name: Tal Segal
Nationality: Israel
Skin:
Custom
Team Name: Redshift Racing
Preferred Number 1: 08
Preferred Number 2: 42
Preferred Number 3: 01189998819991197253

Last edited:
Driver Name: Craig Patteson
Nationality: English
Team Name: Williams Grand Prix Engineering
Preferred Number 1: 77
Preferred Number 2: 19
I have read the league
Information thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out

Last edited:
Driver Name: Theo vd Brink
Team Name: Dutch veteran racing
Preferred Number 1: 51
Preferred Number 2: 53
I have read the league
Information thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out

Driver Name: Enzo Fazzi
Team Name: Scuderia Ferazzi
Preferred Number 1: 69
Preferred Number 2:

Driver Name: Gabriel Sterr
Nationality: German
Team Name: Akina Speed Stars
Preferred Number 1: 12
Preferred Number 2:

Driver Name: Sky Willis
Nationality: Wales
Skin: custom
Team Name: Jupiter Racing
Preferred Number 1: 5
Preferred Number 2:

(i'm new to here, so hope thats ok!)

Driver Name: Daniel Lee
Nationality: Welsh
Team Name: Infusion Racing
Preferred Number 1: 14
Preferred Number 2: 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%