Not open for further replies.
Driver Name: Jon Hicken
Nationality: British
Skin: Skin1 for now until I create my own
Team Name: Nitor Velox by nFinity eSports
Preferred Number 1: 35
Preferred Number 2: 13
Preferred Number 3: 74
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

Last edited:
I will have to sign out for now @Nox after another fresh install I'm still getting a strange game freeze for a few seconds that sends me to the desktop with sound looping then returns to game. I'm baffled to what setting I may have changed previously, will try too track the problem down, its also the reason I haven't entered any club races lately :(
Good luck with the league :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@PaulH maybe it's some program running in the background causing that... I know steam used to kick me to desktop whenever someone sent me a message (before GSCE got on steam). Just a suggestion.

I'm afraid I have to sign out. PC finally gave up, it's fixable but I'm not going to spend money on a 6 year old system. Just saving up for a new computer. Hopefully in time for the touring car championship!

Driver Name: Sam Smith
Nationality: Australian
Skin: Submit my own skin
Team Name: Prime100
Preferred Number 1: 20
Preferred Number 2:
I have read the League Information Thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

@Nox Please sign me out. I feel that I would be out of my depth anyway. The pre league meeting would have shown that I wasn't fast enough to compete at League level, that together with our little personal spat makes it a bit uncomfortable too. I apologize for wasting your time but no doubt you'll be happy.
Thanks for the opportunity though.

Last edited:
Driver name: Rolf Just
Nationality : Germany
Own Skin (if anyone can help with painting)
Teamname: Petty Motorsport
Preferred Number 1: 14
Preferred Number 2: 41
I have read the league information thread and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out.

Driver Name: Luis Stolk
Nationality: USA
Team Name: Austin Racing
Preferred Number 1: 77
Preferred Number 2:

THE FINAL ENTRY LIST

Driver Name Number
@Nox Andrew James 85
@bömii Jörn Horbelt 27
@Davy Vandevenne 40 *if not broadcasting
@Frank Frank van Oeveren 7
@Fab #28 Fabrizio Telasio 28
@Paul Joseph 29
@Mark Breslin 44
@Paul Watkins 10
@Neto Nascimento 75
@Tal Tal Segal 8
@Craig Patteson 77
@Theo van den Brink 51
@Andrew Harper 55
@Gabriel Sterr 12
@Daniel Lee 14 - let me know if you've attended club events please, thanks :thumbsup:
@Tim Ling 42
@Slalom823 Ryan Seltzer 35
@Jason Jason Skyring 84
@JeffL Jeff Lasecki 17
@jonathan Menendez 91
@Sharjeel Sharjeel Riaz 25 - let me know if you've attended club events please, thanks :thumbsup:
@Risto Kappet 88
@Guus Guus Verver 86
@Austin Ogonoski 2
@Ariciuc Razvan 13
@Yuri Yuri Kasdorp 33 *
@Genci Estebanez 92
@Allan Groth 80
@Raphael Zanardi 93
@Jari Vinnari 71
@Angelo dos Santos 30
@Sk3ptik0n Corrado Conti 99
@Pär Öqvist 78
@Antmerino Antonio Merino 23
@Anders Nilsson 68
@Flammenjc Jake Cooper 61 - let me know if you've attended club events please, thanks :thumbsup:
@Sven-Arne Andersson 64
@SOLO59 Dean Solomon 59
@Imre Bende 76 - you haven't indicated a skin preference, please let Davy Vandevenne know
@Fábio Assunção 9 - can you please confirm if your teams are going Premium and participating? Thanks. See also my notes on your sign ups below.
@Miguel Lopes 39
@Sergio Junior 66
Duarte Vieira 11 - what is his forum name please @Fábio Assunção?
Rafael Duarte 37 - what is his forum name please @Fábio Assunção?
@VitorSousa 65
@Robin Robin Kraak 43
@Neil914 Neil Marvin 56 - Welcome to RD. Please be a Premium member by the time the pre-season event is on. You'll also need to run in a club event prior to the league. Thanks.
@Coen Coen Adriaansz 94
@Warren Schembri 16
@Jon Hicken 74 - let me know if you've attended club events please, thanks :thumbsup:
@Sam Smith 20
@Rolf Just 41
@Luis Stolk 57 - let me know if you've attended club events please, thanks :thumbsup: you haven't indicated a skin preference, please let Davy Vandevenne know

If I've made a mistake and you see two people with the same numbers, please let me know! Thanks all! You're all in the league. More information will be provided shortly; keep an eye on the News and Announcements Thread.

Last edited:
Posted this in the news thread too, but repeating here also just in case some people aren't subscribed there yet (this will be the last time, please go watch the news thread)

Announcement
It takes time and work to compile a skin pack, and to avoid unnecessary work all members must be a Premium Member by the skins deadline or they will not be participating in the league. Staff aren't going to do work of adding skins for drivers who won't run in the league later anyway. Go premium by 00:00 GMT tomorrow, or lose your league slot! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back