VSCC S3 | Round 5 @ Jacarepagua 2005 - Sat 6 June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheating is always wrong but so is accusing someone a cheater without any hard evidence and solid facts.

@Jack. So please tell us how drivers "abused the physics engine" and how we can detect it ?.
Did you report those cuts and explained to admins in PM how people cheated and how to detect it ?.

Okay, some notes

• We actually DID investigate to see if there was cheating, and found no evidence. Jake and Jon didn't provide us with any evidence, so what do you expect us to do? We're not going to act without evidence. I told them this via PM, so I have no clue why they'd think we didn't, unless they're just being disingenuous trying to garner support for a lost cause.
  • Secondly, Jake's behaviour in round 4 was deplorable. I had evidence of that, and there was no excuse. That is why it was dealt with; it wasn't favouring one person over another. Also, just because one person is supposedly doing something wrong, doesn't mean you can just ignore the rules. Jake, you said "what I won't stand for is you pissing on everyone else in the league" yet your behaviour is doing exactly this.
  • There is a difference between constructive criticism, and delivering it in a respectful way, and constantly being negative. Learn the difference. What was a relatively successful league is being put down by a few negative comments at the end because one team isn't happy that someone they don't like won. it is ridiculous. I always take proper feedback on board and give it due consideration, as is evident in how the club is run. Just because you personally think something would be better, doesn't mean it will. This is not the first league we've run here, with this format, or without. There are pros and cons to all formats.
  • Accusations of cheating without following the proper incident reporting process will result in instant DQs from my future leagues. For some reason I have also become a target, it must be because I am the admin. Jake you aren't welcome in my future leagues, you've pushed it too far during round 4. I won't have people in the league who blatantly disrespect the organisers and other drivers.
  • Finally, as in Round 4 I have no choice but to lock down this thread as it has gotten out of hand. It's rather disheartening putting so many hours into running a league, doing the best effort we can, and then there are one or two people who have to take a crap on it. So, thanks for that. All you guys had to do was show up and race, and keep the arguing out of the threads. I don't understand why that was too hard for a few of you. To those who were exemplary with your league conduct, thank you. If anyone wants to carry this discussion on elsewhere, do it in PM amongst yourselves, that's enough of it on the forum, don't push your luck. Don't PM me about it, I have nothing more to say on the matter.
Edit: Upon reflection, and discussion with Jon, I have reviewed my decision for his participation in future leagues. My apologies for getting things mixed up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years