VSCC S3 | Round 1 @ Cascavel - Sat 9 May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flammenjc it just does that, because it uses the results files from both servers, where technically the guys in server 2 did 'win' a race. Don't worry, it won't interfere with the standings.
Well, not being funny but it's not a win if its a classification of 29th or whatever. :cautious:

It confuses the overall results when you see Walk Racing for instance in 2nd place and they supposedly have 2 wins but they only have one.

wow one place better and I would still be in server 1 is that right? Beside the top 5 who have presedence to spots as I know there is some absences.

Those that didn´t finish 75 % server 2 or those that didn´t finish 75 % server 1?

Well, not being funny but it's not a win if its a classification of 29th or whatever. :cautious:

It confuses the overall results when you see Walk Racing for instance in 2nd place and they supposedly have 2 wins but they only have one.
I know you're not being funny; and I agree it isn't a win, I mean the results file takes it as a win. It is one of the down sides of having two servers, which really isn't that big a deal if it means 15 or so more people get to race. There's nothing I can do about that, it's just how the results files work (they don't know they are a 'second' server) And as I said, it won't bother the results, just look at the points column. Not ideal, but not really that much of a problem in the big picture. The program takes both results files, attributes points to each race, and combines them into one big table.

wow one place better and I would still be in server 1 is that right? Beside the top 5 who have presedence to spots as I know there is some absences.

Those that didn´t finish 75 % server 2 or those that didn´t finish 75 % server 1?
You'd need to finish 23rd or higher to stay in server 1.
Promotion/Relegation is server specific and based on final race position in each server. A note that absentees will be classified as having not started the race (DNS) and therefore be last in S1, and get relegated for the next round.

Last edited:
You can't take the glory of winning away from the server 2 guys. A win is still a win. I'd rather win a race in server 2 than be 20th in server one. But that's just me. :thumbsup: But I wouldn't be chasing the overall championship because I'm not that good. :notworthy::notworthy:

Good point Andy, but your POV is more about how you feel about the race. Technically Jake is right. A win in server 2 isn't a win, it is finishing 29th overall. Personally, however, you can feel however you like about it - I finished 3rd in server 2, I'll take that as a podium in that race, but no, not in the league.

Agreed Andrew. I'd have to do bad once in server 1 next race just so I could go good in server 2 again and try and get a podium. :D:D

Reactions: Nox
What we've seen though is that you can do well in server 2 and do better than those who do badly in server 1, such as the points table now show some guys from Server 2 higher up the points table than some from server 1.

Okay then it´s a good chance I am in server one then :)

edit: I am an asshat. I am supposed to celebrate my mothers 70 year old birthday. I have only known it for three months long enough to forget about it... I am off filing an absence report :redface:

Last edited:
Had a good start in the second server and was going well. Close battles all the way around with Antonio, Jonathan and Andrew.
20 minutes into the race, I made a mistake that required pit repairs. While this was going on, my wife calls me. Normally if she calls, it means that there is some kind of emergency so I escaped out of the game thinking something is going on.

Get upstairs and she asks if I recognize the actor on tv..............

25310645.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back