VSCC S3 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an attachment to it because it was the track 2 years ago that I learnt to sim race on. I went from all assists, including auto-shift, to no assists, sim racing, in the course of 500 or so laps around the track. It was a tough path, but even now when I race there I am faster than all the other tracks (still slower than aliens, but yeah...).
Don't get it with those aliens, I will never be that fast. One thing is for sure I don't have the time to become a alien, to old and don't have the time with two children :)
See you on the track Andrew, we are on the same sever, wuhuu.

Reactions: Nox
I wouldn't assume it Ryan haven't heard a thing about it from RD or Admins. Soo.......

Yeah, update your games please. Hopefully there'll be no problems, but I don't see what choice we have as half the grid will have already had it updated by Steam automatically. Friday evening was a bad time for the update as far as the league is concerned :D

So im on my last VSCC S3 youtube video (to catch up on what i missed) and to be honest im bummed and heres my reason

Why is it such a short season :O_o: , i would understand if there is handfull of drivers but there are lots , why not try make it more than the 5 circuits

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So im on my last VSCC S3 youtube video (to catch up on what i missed) and to be honest im bummed and heres my reason

Why is it such a short season :O_o: , i would understand if there is handfull of drivers but there are lots , why not try make it more than the 5 circuits

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Because it is difficult to maintain grid sizes the longer the league goes on. After 5 rounds we had something like 20 drop outs; in round 5 Server 2 didn't have enough for a race. Glad you enjoyed the league :)

"What was a relatively successful league..." @Nox
Andrew I think I can speak for most drivers in stating this was a very successful league. Sorry that you had to deal with several unpleasant things in addition to all the work you put in. I am quite glad you put in the effort you did. By the way good job driving as well.

Andrew I think I can speak for most drivers in stating this was a very successful league. Sorry that you had to deal with several unpleasant things in addition to all the work you put in. I am quite glad you put in the effort you did. By the way good job driving as well.

I say what Ryan said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline