VSCC S3 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfXMrqW.jpg

The perfect place to chat about everything VSCC S3! Please keep skin related chat to the Skins Thread. Take it away!

Last edited:
@Nox , will it be possible maybe to sign up as a guest driver or something? Because i´m not sure i´ll be able to attend all the races in this league, and i dont want to cover up a spot for someone who actually can...

@Nox , will it be possible maybe to sign up as a guest driver or something? Because i´m not sure i´ll be able to attend all the races in this league, and i dont want to cover up a spot for someone who actually can...
I'm not sure about guest drivers yet, but I doubt it.

I will have to miss this. I'm supposed to be starting a new job within the company very soon. So I won't know what my schedule will be like.
It's a real shame because in the Mini league, I only had 1 solid good race and 1 race that went ok. All other events, I let myself down. Then lately in the club events, I have been improving on consistency, good composure, and accepting my driving ability by racing within my own comfort zone. I was looking forward to this, and expecting to produce results that I would be happy with.
You guys have fun out there, @Nox, if possible, I'd like to participate as reserve driver. If it's ok, I'll sign up in the sign up section but only as reserve.

Reactions: Nox
Sooo... Team Redshift is already cheating, having 3 (possibly 4) drivers in their line-up.
Another Sauber-gate?
Up to 5 now. But okay at least I pretend to run under another flag.

btw how will the reserve list be handled. There is always dropouts will we be able to know in advance or how would we know if we got a spot or not? Most importantly who can I bribe?

Last edited:
Yes you should sign up only if you can make all races. If you know you can't, only sign up as a reserve. Then, if a slot opens I'll tag you.

Not that I know of Ryan, but you can put virtual mirrors on which help, 3 on your keyboard, though I think there is an edit in the PLR you need to make first if I remember right (I sorted mine too long ago).

PreQ system works very well in a huge brazilian League, where we had tons of signs.
Basically we had a division A and B.
This is sorted by a PreQ system where every driver have to do 10 consecutive laps (12 in total, 10 valid ones), and their average speed is classified.
Top 25 or so go to division A, the rest race in the division B.
This is very good because drivers of similar skill levels have the chance to race together, making overall racing better.
Also is good because is not about hot lappers. Is about put a string of laps together, with consistency.
Is mandatory all drivers put a average time on the board.

Of course I think there are some programs that you can put in place that will catch up our average times and can be publish here.

Based on memory only, you probably won't need fuel; tyres it depends on your driving style and the track really; it's touch and go with some of them.

Based on the number of sign ups so far I think it'll be by skill level, after a pre-qualification event that will replace the pre-season test. This is something I need to discuss with Bram first though, so don't take this comment as an official decree :)
I think that's a great idea. I would much prefer to be in a B division racing with similar skill levels than getting out the way of aliens all the time. :thumbsup::notworthy::notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%