VSCC S3 | Absences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name and Surname : Sharjeel Riaz
Round Number: 4 (Cordoba)
Reason: An office weekend trip to Lake District. Had no chance to see it through as it was finalised by the manager of our team last week only. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Name and Surname: Antonio Merino
Round Number: Round 4 and maybe 5
Reason: Important Family Issues
@Nox , I understand if you want give me a penalty for I missed this appointments, but I have to solve these problems. Sorry @Nox , It is not my style.

• Pär Öqvist
  • Round 5 possibly round 4 as well
  • Reason: I got called in on an old promise to help out at VEC Lemans. 24h race is on the day of round 5 so will for sure miss that one. Shakedown race is on the day of Round 4 but believe I can make that one.
update: celebration of moms 70 year old birthday continue. All but sure I will be back home again this saturday for the race guess it will be a race to the race.

• Name & Surname: Warren Schembri
  • Round number(s): 4
  • Reason: My wheel is again not clamping to the table and its very hard to drive properly. Just tried the club race and its no fun. Will be ordering a Wheel Stand Pro and hope to get it before Round 5. This way also, someone else can be in Server 1

Sorry guys but cant race at Cordoba, I have to work till late in these tast weeks....good luck all and have fun :thumbsup:

• Name & Surname: Daniel Lee
  • Round number(s): 5
  • Reason: Sadly have to sign out. Been rather ill since Monday and it only seems to be getting worse, even if I were to get better I haven't been able to commit time to practice due to the illness. Sorry all, was really looking forward to finish all rounds of this championship :(

• Name & Surname: Jason Skyring
  • Round number(s): 5
  • Reason: been advised by the wife that I now have to catch up.with family and friends before I simrace. I'll be back around next week for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%