VSCC S2 | Round 1: Cordoba | 1 December 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i was wondering if i could give out the teamspeak password to a friend of mine who i am trying to get him into simracing. He would like to listen to the briefing, may also make him feel closer to buying that g27 he is thinking about :)

If you are in a multi channel on t/speak with other drivers
6.5 Chatting
To drive a proper race a certain amount of concentration is required. To make sure this concentration is not broken it is forbidden to chat during qualification and race sessions. Only the staff may use the chat to communicate important information to the drivers. There are no exceptions to this rule. Offenders will be penalised.

if you are alone in a separate channel with a friend you can talk as much a you want,
but why would you you are in a league race where your full concentration is needed.

to all drivers
please take the time to read the rules so there is no confusion Click me

Thanks Rupe:)

Will the "Message Box" thingy be getting used at any point for info? Always get distracted by it when people leave etc so I was going to switch it off.

Edit: Doesn't matter, setting it to off doesn't work the way I thought it would :rolleyes:

Last edited:
30 mins to briefing all drivers report to the briefing room on t/speak shortly please :)

please make sure you mic is not permanently active,
Real names to be used on the server and in t/speak please at all times :)

Well, I lasted a few laps. Not a bad start, and changed positions with Mike Bishop for a while. Had Ken Hunter right on my tail. I lost the back end going into on turn 1 one lap 3...4?. I think I might have been able to save it, but it would have meant getting in Ken's way, so I let it roll through instead. I ended up on the grassy infield with no idea which direction I was pointing. I tried to get back on track, but realised I hadn't found the correct bit, and quickly exited before I would get into anyone else's way.

That sucks, but I still enjoyed the 'occasion', and I think I'll do better at Interlagos.

A small personal victory was setting my fastest ever lap around Cordoba during the warm up session. It's only a 1.13.953, but for me that was great!

By the way, at the back of the grid you have no idea whatsoever when the lights go out. No sound, no lights to see, nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years