VSCC S2 | Round 1: Cordoba | 1 December 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you will all be needed for Scott's Briefing on t/speak, you never know you could end up in the main event.
the reserves will be racing the same rules,
We set up the second server so you can have a race, rather than just sitting there hoping you might get the chance.

This will also give new guys a chance to feel what league racing is about and how it differs from club racing at RD.

Hi guys. Really looking forward to tonight's opening race. Good luck to everyone.

Just thought I'd post a quick tip for anyone that doesn't already know.

If you are struggling for fps try cntrl + alt + del > open task manager > Processes tab > locate GSC and right click > Set priority to high and also set affinity to all processes.

I got an extra 20/30 fps out of it.

Guys are we going to need a pitstop?

Since i dont have any experience from long distance racing, can someone suggest what to do?

1 Pitstop / no pitstops? I can see that pit stop is not available.
Tyres in both cases? You cant actually change tires.

and last question, qualifying is going to be done with the race setup or not ?

Thanks ! :p

You can set up your pit-stop strategy when you are already on the grid waiting for the lights to go out - you don't have much time for this, but it's better than nothing, you only need to remember which button activates the pit menu and be quick :). I honestly don't know if I will make it on one tank of fuel, looks to be a touch-and-go and I may be a few litres short (I wanted to check it yesterday and had a 50-minute race with the AI but I crashed out 10 minutes from the end :p. Still, there was 10 mins to go and I had enough fuel for perhaps 5-6 laps, so I would have run out). The tyres should be OK, a bit worn and yellow on the left side with the default setup I use, but should still be holding.

I'd like to avoid pitting especially because with no physical clutch pedal it is very easy to stall the engine in the 1st gear with the limiter on, even more so if you are behind someone else pitting simoultaneously,but I'll see how the situation develops. Perhaps I'll crash out on the first lap and won't have to worry anymore :).

As for the TeamSpeak meeting, I hope you guys aren't planning on performing a roll call, as I've just discovered my mike's gone missing in action ;-)

Thanks for the info Kris. I decided to go with 70ltr and change two left tires and take extra 40 ltr or so, will decide during the when to come in for pit. Hopefully it'll work ok. This might change depending on my qual position :)
i noticed You can adjust pit options while driving, so map your buttons guys and it should be no problem.

all info for each round will be in the first post :) , also save yourself looking and write it down on a piece of paper :)

Remember, it is mandatory to join the drivers briefing tonight, it's only required for this round, and it will cover the whole season in terms of what we expect from you driver's and how to proceed etc,

ofcourse details of what is acceptable and not on certain corners for tracks will be detailed with screenshots in the first post of each round :)

See you tonight on TS/ and no you do not need a mic
:)

Last edited:
Server 1 name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC 1 (Live Stream server)
if your name is in this list this is the server you join please
2.png

Server 2 name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC 2 (Reserves server)
if your name is in this list this is the server you join please
1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%