Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)

Special note start of the race: The drivers go to the grid as if for a standing start and wait for the red lights to go off and the green ones to go on. When the latter happens the leader starts the formation lap and drives it at a constant speed of 100-120 kph (60-75 mph) the other drivers follow in a single file!. Excessive swaying (zig-zag) and brake tests are not allowed during the formation lap. At the last corner of the track the formation lap ends and the leader speeds up to race pace . Drivers may not overtake before they cross the finish line. After that the race is on.
To make sure everyone has a fair chance of the start every driver must make sure that is he close behind the car in front of him during the formation lap, though still leaving enough room to anticipate on unexpected manoeuvres.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8
Server password: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
Skinpack: click here <--- New skinpack, must be installed

Entry List
  1. Adrian Mcnaughton
  2. Emanuel Gaczella
  3. Kenneth Jurmann
  4. Felix Luding
  5. Sergio Junior
  6. George Talbot
  7. Alexandre Sene
  8. Ivo Simons
  9. Bram Hengeveld
  10. Dan Watson
  11. Anders Nilsson
  12. Carlos José Gonçalves
  13. Patrick Giranthon
  14. Jari Vinnari
  15. Mat Venn
  16. Cedric Lagneau
  17. Corrado Conti
  18. Leonardo Ferreira
  19. Nathan Robinson
  20. Dave Begley
  21. Scott Webber
  22. Andy Smith
  23. Ken Hunter
  24. Luis Dinis
  25. Robert Wiesenmüller
  26. Josh Troy
  27. Anthony Levene
  28. Evan Madore Did not show up
  29. Diogo Pinto Did not show up
  30. Jason Lancett Did not show up
  31. Carlos Costa Did not show up
  32. Diogo Macedo Did not show up
  33. Bruno Moura Did not show up
Reserve drivers:
  • Vacant
  • Vacant
Not longer eligible to race in this league:
  • Fabio Campos Removed on request
  • Pierre Chalochet Removed on request
  • Randy Chamberlin Did not show up
  • Ole Grabowski Did not show up

Thread open. We have one vacant spot and if there is a driver interested in taking part for the last round please send me a private message.
Also if there is a cameraman/commentator available to do the live broadcast please contact me as so far I haven't succeeded in finding one.

Looking forward to this guys, hopefully we can find someone to do the broadcast, the last round showed how great the racing can be in these cars and it would be great for the rest of RD to see it Live:)

I would do it but on Saturday I will be doing 4+ hours of commentating and that will be enough. But more importantly I want to race!

Not for long!

dsc00162.jpg

I can tell im going to be lapped alot on here. Ive just done 18 laps and only managed a 53.1 and know thats going to be well off the pace of the midfield nevermind the alien racers.

The HD broadcast will not be ready. Discussed it with simrace.tv and they dont have GSC installed (yet). Also i have no commentator or cameraman.

Maybe when we do a F3 league we can stream all the rounds but then we need to solve the commentating/cameraman thing first.

Thats a pitty. I was looking forward to embarrasing myself on simrace.tv. Now ill have to do it the old fashioned way by drinking to much and thinking i can dance :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%