Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Session Info

Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)

Special note start of the race: The drivers go to the grid as if for a standing start and wait for the red lights to go off and the green ones to go on. When the latter happens the leader starts the formation lap and drives it at a constant speed of 100-120 kph (60-75 mph) the other drivers follow in a single file!. Excessive swaying (zig-zag) and brake tests are not allowed during the formation lap. At the last corner of the track the formation lap ends and the leader can speed up as he likes. Drivers may not overtake before they cross the finish line. After that the race is on.
To make sure everyone has a fair chance of the start every driver must make sure that is he close behind the car in front of him during the formation lap, though still leaving enough room to anticipate on unexpected manoeuvres.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8
Server password: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
Skinpack: click here <--- New skinpack, must be installed

Entry List
  1. Jari Vinnari
  2. Bram Hengeveld
  3. Ivo Simons
  4. Jason Lancett
  5. Nathan Robinson
  6. Corrado Conti
  7. Cedric Lagneau
  8. Evan Madore
  9. Josh Troy
  10. Mat Venn
  11. Felix Luding
  12. Robert Wiesenmüller
  13. Ken Hunter
  14. Luis Dinis
  15. Scott Webber
  16. Dave Begley
  17. Bruno Moura
  18. Carlos José Gonçalves
  19. Carlos Costa
  20. Fabio Campos
  21. Dan Watson
  22. Andy Smith
  23. Patrick Giranthon
  24. Alexandre Sene
  25. Kenneth Jurmann
  26. Emanuel Gaczella
  27. Adrian McNaughton
  28. Diogo Pinto
  29. Sergio Junior
  30. Anthony Levene
  31. Ole Grabowski
  32. Randy Chamberlin Did not show up
  33. Leonardo Ferreira Did not show up
  34. Pierre Chalochet
Reserve List
  1. Anders Nilsson Absent for this round
  2. Diogo Macedo Absent for this round

Find it difficult to find my rhythm here. Was easier on Curitiba. :)
Should be a fun race also now with two push to pass zones. :)

There is a practice server up. Dont forget to update the skinpack. :)

These 137.xxx seem so out of reach to me at the moment. Still yet to break 1.40 but will keep practicing. At least i'm gettig consistent now but fast is a long way off.

1.37.7 for me until now, I think I can bring it to 1.37.3 but not much faster. Word on the street is you need a 1.35.9 to beat Sene, well I won't be beating him :) . Consistency is the much bigger problem for me, I tend to get it all wrong, spinning on the kerbs or running wide on these colourful areas.

1.37.7 for me until now, I think I can bring it to 1.37.3 but not much faster. Word on the street is you need a 1.35.9 to beat Sene, well I won't be beating him :) . Consistency is the much bigger problem for me, I tend to get it all wrong, spinning on the kerbs or running wide on these colourful areas.

Remember we have the white line rule here on RD. Lots of other communities dont.
And there is alot of time to gain if you run four wheels on the kerb on this track. :)
And like you guys say. 35.9 says only something about one lap. :)

One guy can set the fastest time he wants, does not mean his consistency is good in a 50 minute race, remember consistency will l gain you places, aslong as you keep a steady time.

All i really want from this championship is to improve my driving skills and knowledge about setup's.

But the true is that i have not been able to train as much i'd like to.

Let's see what Interlagos has for me. I just hope that it's not a race like the one at Curitiba.

Well, I was not so happy for this race due personal and car setup problems:( . But at this morning I´ve training hard and some changes on setup and in my steering wheel improved the car handling a lot:D! I´m very confiddent for tomorrow race at least to reach points. I´m making a little break now to watch the Brazilian GP F1 Pratice at Interlagos (What a coincidence!), in my home tv of course kkkkkkk. Eating some popcorn and drinking a delicious and cold Stella Artois (beer). After this let´s come back to work (car setup):D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%