Sell VRS Direct drive Direct force pro 20nm

For sale. It breaks my heart to sell.
Just 2 points that the sale is not for the xero play or the 2 screws that came with my cube controls to secure the hub.
Comes with everything else hub and motor and mount and box. Plus original box and all screws that came with it.
Looking at £800-900. Best shipping to the UK.

Just a couple of months old.

DSC_1462.jpg
DSC_1463.jpg
DSC_1464.jpg
DSC_1465.jpg
DSC_1467.jpg

Last edited:
Is this still available? I’m new to the forum (and sim racing) and building a setup that will hopefully last a while. BTW, what wheels can be used with this basE?

I am so sorry. I should have answered this post. Not sure how to delete the post but the motor is no longer in my possession.

The beauty of the item is that you can use virtually any wheel. Using a conversion kit if you purchase a fanatec wheel and on the VRS facebook forum is working on the thrustmaster open wheel to work on it.

I am so sorry. I should have answered this post. Not sure how to delete the post but the motor is no longer in my possession.

The beauty of the item is that you can use virtually any wheel. Using a conversion kit if you purchase a fanatec wheel and on the VRS facebook forum is working on the thrustmaster open wheel to work on it.
Hi, just curious if you got your sc2 yet (sport?) and how would you compare the two? cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back