Cars VRC Prototype Series

MHS

Virtual Racing Cars
VRC: Prototype Series

Three masterpieces inspired in early 2000s Endurance Racing!

Bradley Project 8, already released!
preview.jpg

Auriel 8, already released!
preview.jpg

Pavey Longhood S, already released!
preview.jpg

Cadenza Polaris, coming next weekend!
preview.jpg

Stay tuned!​

Last edited:
looks good guys wow just one question about the modern f1 Mclaren I believe the mp4-31? you guys showed on facebook when can we see that hitting the tracks?

It will be a huge undertaking to make these to the same standard as the RSS cars, mostly on the physics side. Sound in Mikes hands is a solid choice.

Wow this is amazing views, your quality has always been outstanding but it wasnt something id spend much time on since im not the biggest fan of open wheel cars, im glad you have seen the light by covering some prototypes. Definitely one I'll watch closely.

Not the bmw. But a "more" legendary car. Audi R8. Seems like they're doing the top 3 of le mans 2003.

You are completely right ;) I want to avoid using its real names... but it's your message :p
We are considering that BM... you mentioned anyways.

looks good guys wow just one question about the modern f1 Mclaren I believe the mp4-31? you guys showed on facebook when can we see that hitting the tracks?

That was an MCL32, we are working on it ;)

It will be a huge undertaking to make these to the same standard as the RSS cars, mostly on the physics side. Sound in Mikes hands is a solid choice.

@Qazdar Karim is one of the very best physics modders alongside @David Dominguez plus they know each other really well and constantly share information. So rest asure we will do our very best to match the impressive quality of all RSS mods specially since this can easily be coupled with RSS GT and NGT cars.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%