Cars VRC Prototype Series

VRC is really proud to announce the release of our "Cadenza Polaris"!!!
This project wouldn't have been possible without collaboration of Next Level Racing!

This new car completes the Prototype Series Package.
For those who had already bought the package before, now the Cadenza Polaris is also available for you.

As usual, don't hesitate to contact us in case you need assistance.

PS. We are working on one more prototype which was requested a lot by the comunity... soon more news about it :whistling:

Absolutely magnificent. :geek:
acs 2020-02-22 15-33-49 Kopie.jpg
acs 2020-02-22 15-35-04 Kopie.jpg
acs 2020-02-22 15-36-34 Kopie.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

As usual 3D and 2D templates to create new skins and liveries are included within the car download.

And to change calipers logo ? to add logo on steering wheel ? to change details inside cockpit and some other things i probably forgot

Wonder if VRC folks have any plan to do more early 2k's LMP cars. LMP675 MG Lola or LMP 900 Courage C60 or Dallara(Chrysler, or Judd) LMPs too, or Dome S101s? Or updated Panoz Roadster with the newer nose? Or the updated Cadillacs?
http://www.mulsannescorner.com/cadillaclmp02-d.html (ha, I was even the contributor of the pictures on this page)

This era was I guess most impactful in my formative years in school as a racing fan. So pretty nostalgic to play these. Might not have been the most exciting era result wise since it was Audi freight training everyone but it did have some interesting cars through out. Audi just upped the game so much from a preparation and performance point of view that it really changed how modern endurance racing was done.

Wonder if VRC folks have any plan to do more early 2k's LMP cars. LMP675 MG Lola or LMP 900 Courage C60 or Dallara(Chrysler, or Judd) LMPs too, or Dome S101s? Or updated Panoz Roadster with the newer nose? Or the updated Cadillacs?
http://www.mulsannescorner.com/cadillaclmp02-d.html (ha, I was even the contributor of the pictures on this page)

This era was I guess most impactful in my formative years in school as a racing fan. So pretty nostalgic to play these. Might not have been the most exciting era result wise since it was Audi freight training everyone but it did have some interesting cars through out. Audi just upped the game so much from a preparation and performance point of view that it really changed how modern endurance racing was done.
I'll pay whatever VRC charges for the BMW V12 LMR. My hope is that they'll release that one some day, but I doubt it. Takes a lot of work to make mods of this quality.

Reactions: MHS
Dear VRC,
I'd just like to say thanks for these prototypes, these are easily my favourite cars in AC. Too bad the skinning community somehow neglect these beauties. I mean those we have are pretty good but they are focusing on Le Mans. At the same time, these cars were very impactful in the ALMS, so I really miss those American liveries. If only I could paint these skins myself...
Anyway, thanks again!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 427 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 193 7.6%
  • < 5 years