VRC Prototype Series UI Real Names

Misc VRC Prototype Series UI Real Names 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Julio Cezar Kronbauer submitted a new resource:

VRC Prototype Series UI Real Names - Sets new car names and descriptions corresponding to the real ones.

View attachment 333139

The files compressed in this package modify the Prototype Auriel 8, Bradley Project 8 and Pavey Longhood S mods by VRC Modding Team to show the Audi R8 LMP, Bentley Speed 8 and Panoz LMP01 Evo names and info.

View attachment 333140

HOW TO INSTALL:
  • Extract this zip file contents to your Assetto Corsa installation directory (defaults to %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa) confirming overwrite for all files...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there, FYI the other prototype cars have been updated recently so your UI files are not up to date when it comes to their data.
Nonetheless thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

These are neat to add these for the prototype cars but they overwrite the most current version number for the cars which makes tracking needed VRC updates confusing. Any way to have the version number correspond the most current VRC releases?

These are neat to add these for the prototype cars but they overwrite the most current version number for the cars which makes tracking needed VRC updates confusing. Any way to have the version number correspond the most current VRC releases?
The version number is not the only thing that changed, they changed some other parts of the ui information (weight, power, etc).

The version number is not the only thing that changed, they changed some other parts of the ui information (weight, power, etc).
<My question is why the version number in the UI pack reverts to an earlier installed version # and does not correspond with the most current version of the car that I have installed?

<My question is why the version number in the UI pack reverts to an earlier installed version # and does not correspond with the most current version of the car that I have installed?
The answer is in your original question: because it overwrites everything (and is not up to date for some cars).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back