VRC Mare TA2 Parnelli Jones 1969 Boss 302 skin

Skins VRC Mare TA2 Parnelli Jones 1969 Boss 302 skin V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
White: Would you be up for applying this skin to Parnelli's actual car: the AC Legends 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Trans Am car? ('70 season).
I think there already is one for that car? I’ll have to double check. If not I probably could do it eventually. Right now I’m trying to get more of the TA2 cars done, but I’m not opposed to doing other/more cars!!

White: Found a skin pack from M. transferred from GRID. Has the mustard yellow racing livery for Jones/Follmer
1970 season. Numbers are 10 and 11. Correct numbers are 15 (Jones) and 16 (Follmer). Also the decals are wrong.
Better than nothing I guess. I know you're busy with your various projects. If you feel you have time, a proper skin
for the 2 Bud Moore Trans Am Mustangs raced in the 1970 season would be a great addition to the Assetto Corsa
lineup. Thanx for responding! SS

RaceDepartment Store

The CSL Pedals LC is a bundle of the CSL Pedals and CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 FEATURES Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle) All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from...
Game longer, work harder and sit better than ever before with our PRO Series. Our classically designed PRO Series was the first addition to our ever increasing chair family and has proved to be one of our most popular and well known chairs. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 219,95 Offering the...
800mm Long Anodized Black 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium with VESA Mount. Floor and Integrated Mounts Not Included. VESA MOUNTING POINTS 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket) 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket) 300mm x 300mm (via included extension...
Designed for both the Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One, the Podium Button Module Endurance offers motorsport-inspired aesthetics and features. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with...
The Trak Racer RS6 is a fully adjustable gaming machine! Featuring an adjustable pedal plate, wheel mount and bucket seat, the RS6 is predrilled for all the big name brands and will see you competing at the highest level in no time! The RS6's 2" iron construction will ensure stable gameplay...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Our XL racing seat features the design of our best-selling pro chair, scaled up for people who want a bit more room in their racing cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 By opting for a wider design instead of the traditional racing bucket seat our XL racing seat sets itself above...