VRC Formula NA UI Real Names

Misc VRC Formula NA UI Real Names 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Julio Cezar Kronbauer submitted a new resource:

VRC Formula NA UI Real Names - Creates the CART World Series and IndyCar Series brands for the VRC Modding Team Formula Na Package.

View attachment 292240

The files compressed in this package modify the VRC Formula NA mod by VRC Modding Team by grouping the cars under new badges called CART World Series (for the 1999 car) and IndyCar Series (for the 2012 and 2018 cars).

Furthermore, the Alabama Racing Course and SouthStar Motor Speedway tracks are renamed to Barber Motorsports Park and Texas Motor Speedway respectively.

HOW TO INSTALL:
  • Extract the zip file contents to your Assetto Corsa installation...

Read more about this resource...

Before Ask, I must say sorry about my very very bad english skill... Im 43 years old, and Im from Argentina, south america.... Land of political corruption, and inflation.
I grow up looking every open wheels race was I can found... and nothing was more great of IndyCar races in the '90.

Can you let me any tip or link where I can download any Indy mod??

sorry again.

Regards, Federico

Before Ask, I must say sorry about my very very bad english skill... Im 43 years old, and Im from Argentina, south america.... Land of political corruption, and inflation.
I grow up looking every open wheels race was I can found... and nothing was more great of IndyCar races in the '90.

Can you let me any tip or link where I can download any Indy mod??

sorry again.

Regards, Federico

Just google VRC modding team. They have both Indy and CART cars. This UI mod is for those cars.
Also, here's a thread for Indies provided on their site:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years