VRC Formula NA 2021 - Real logos for wheels/steering wheel

Skins VRC Formula NA 2021 - Real logos for wheels/steering wheel 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Noobiix007 submitted a new resource:

VRC Formula NA 2021 - Real logos for wheels/steering wheel - VRC Formula NA 2021 - Real tyre/wheel/steering wheel logos

This is a pack to improve the VRC Formula NA 2021 with real logos for the rims (now OZ Racing branded), brake pads (now PFC brakes branded), the tyres (now Firestone branded) and the steering wheel (now Cosworth branded)

Tyres are from @Johnr777 and credits goes to him.
The rest is custom made from me.

Feel free to use those files on your skins, simply credit me/Johnr777 for them.

To use them, simply drop the .dds files inside of your desired skin folder, overwrite if...

Read more about this resource...

Me too. Rims, brake pads and steering wheel doesn't work. Both in game and showroom. Tires only work in showroom and not in game. Any advice on how to get it working? Thanks!

@Noobiix007 You need to write an ext_config document which also includes the decal stuff too allow it too be used across all cars, not just the skins. with this, youve gotta have the tyre & decal files inside the skin folder for it too work properly. If the tyre files are only in the extension folder, you will see the colour and branding of tyre has changed, but the vrc printing on the tyre is still visible

unknown.png

If everything is setup properly via the extension folder with a ext_config written, then it will apply too all cars, not just the individual skin folders

Got it to work with the suggestion made by allrndcricketer. At least for the Alternates. Go to the Extension file for the VRC FNA 2021, and add this at the bottom of the config file:

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_A]
TXDIFFUSE = vrc-tyres.dds
TXBLUR = vrc-tyres-blur.dds
TXNORMAL = vrc-tyres-nm.dds
TXNORMALBLUR = vrc-tyres-nmblur.dds

Then drop in the files from this pack.

OP - Could you add textures for the black primaries, or am I missing on how to use the textures provided?

Thanks,
Art

Got it to work with the suggestion made by allrndcricketer. At least for the Alternates. Go to the Extension file for the VRC FNA 2021, and add this at the bottom of the config file:

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_A]
TXDIFFUSE = vrc-tyres.dds
TXBLUR = vrc-tyres-blur.dds
TXNORMAL = vrc-tyres-nm.dds
TXNORMALBLUR = vrc-tyres-nmblur.dds

Then drop in the files from this pack.

OP - Could you add textures for the black primaries, or am I missing on how to use the textures provided?

Thanks,
Art
Problem is, it shouldnt work like that. you shouldnt need too put the tyre texture files into the skin folder. if the extension folder is setup correctly with a properly configured ext_config file then you dont need them in the skin folder

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back