VRC Formula NA 2018 Sound Mod

Sounds VRC Formula NA 2018 Sound Mod 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
For a private mod in rF2, I wanted to use this sound.
In rF2, there are lines when the sample starts and ends; I cant seem te find that in AC.

Would you please share some light on that form me, how to see/when to play the samples and/or how to find it back in AC?

It's private, no one gets it of course. When it sounds good in rF2, I would send it to you so you can publish if you want. (Least I can do).

And thanks again for those awesome sounds mate!!

For a private mod in rF2, I wanted to use this sound.
In rF2, there are lines when the sample starts and ends; I cant seem te find that in AC.

Would you please share some light on that form me, how to see/when to play the samples and/or how to find it back in AC?

It's private, no one gets it of course. When it sounds good in rF2, I would send it to you so you can publish if you want. (Least I can do).

And thanks again for those awesome sounds mate!!

No worries
How about you give me your email address and I'll send you the fmod project file? Then you can see which samples start where and how they're arranged on the tracks etc.

No worries
How about you give me your email address and I'll send you the fmod project file? Then you can see which samples start where and how they're arranged on the tracks etc.

Thanks for your reply mate.
That would be very nice. I can't seem to send you a pm so I will give you my email here.
intalli (youknowwhatsign) live dot nl

Thanks again mate, very nice of you!

Thanks for your reply mate.
That would be very nice. I can't seem to send you a pm so I will give you my email here.
intalli (youknowwhatsign) live dot nl

Thanks again mate, very nice of you!

No worries.

There are other cars in the fmod project too. Just make sure you keep everything to yourself.

Feel free to convert other sounds you want to from the ones I have done. Some of the ones which have the car name followed by something like 'old' or 'lemans' or 'Auto hebdo magazine' anything else not in the original car name, then ignore those. They're either rejects or unfinished

No worries.

There are other cars in the fmod project too. Just make sure you keep everything to yourself.

Feel free to convert other sounds you want to from the ones I have done. Some of the ones which have the car name followed by something like 'old' or 'lemans' or 'Auto hebdo magazine' anything else not in the original car name, then ignore those. They're either rejects or unfinished

Thanks again mate, really very nice of you!!
I wrote you back by mail, but I see now it's still saying: "sending....." so you probably didn't have my reply.

I can use this very well; it tells me everything I need to know and it already sounds proper in the game.

No worries about anything; this is private and it will remain private, I assure you that!

Thanks again mate, awesome this!!

Btw; do you want the file converted to rF2?

Thanks again mate, really very nice of you!!
I wrote you back by mail, but I see now it's still saying: "sending....." so you probably didn't have my reply.

I can use this very well; it tells me everything I need to know and it already sounds proper in the game.

No worries about anything; this is private and it will remain private, I assure you that!

Thanks again mate, awesome this!!

Btw; do you want the file converted to rF2?

Sure. You can release it if you want. Just reference where you got the samples from haha

Sorry, I asked wrong; do you want to have the file that is converted to rF2?
You can publish it. I never publish things.
Don't have to mention me.

I don't mind, yes I can have it and release it. But which car will it be used for?

And of course I'll mention you

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing