VRC Formula NA 2018 - Patricio O'Ward # 31 Team Carlin 2019 Skin

Skins VRC Formula NA 2018 - Patricio O'Ward # 31 Team Carlin 2019 Skin 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
damone13x submitted a new resource:

VRC Formula NA 2018 - Patricio O'Ward # 31 Team Carlin 2019 Skin - VRC Formula NA 2018 - Patricio O'Ward # 31 Team Carlin 2019 Skin

This is my first contribution to RD.

Skin for VRC Formula NA 2018 - Patricio O'Ward # 31 Team Carlin 2019.
Road version as used in the last race at Barber.
vd4kvuA.jpg

BOgejWB.jpg

Oval version not released yet, so its semi fictional.
W9jBBob.jpg

O1YPquH.jpg

Cosworth steering wheel logo by Manian
Firestone tires by Johnr777

Read more about this resource...

@damone13x I noticed in one of the reviews, you said you were going to do colton herta's car... I've already done the one from COTA, but haven't released yet as it's not fully finished (a few missing sponsors to add). Just thought I should let you know in case you're doing the same one.

@damone13x I noticed in one of the reviews, you said you were going to do colton herta's car... I've already done the one from COTA, but haven't released yet as it's not fully finished (a few missing sponsors to add). Just thought I should let you know in case you're doing the same one.

Wow looks great please finish it! that's the skin I was going to make but I have been very busy and I do not think I can make it soon, so I'd better wait until you finish it thanks for your notice!

Wow looks great please finish it! that's the skin I was going to make but I have been very busy and I do not think I can make it soon, so I'd better wait until you finish it thanks for your notice!
Cool. I know how frustrating it is when someone releases a skin you're working on as that's happened to me a few times. Hopefully I'll have it done fairly soon it doesn't need much adding :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 388 39.9%