VRC Formula NA 2018 - Arrow Schmidt Peterson Motorsports

Skins VRC Formula NA 2018 - Arrow Schmidt Peterson Motorsports 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Carlitox submitted a new resource:

VRC Formula NA 2018 - Arrow Schmidt Peterson Motorsports - All three cars of the Schmidt Peterson team for 2019. Yes, that includes Robert Wickens.

Today I bring you the three cars prepped by Schmidt Peterson Motorsports for the 2019 IndyCar season, including the #6 car symbolically reserved for Robert Wickens.
So7jI7d.png

For now, I've only included Road Skins. When the series hits the mighty Indianapolis 500, I'll update with Oval Skins. Obviously, should liveries be tweaked at the season opener, as they usually do, I'll update as well.
xJl5NWm.jpg

Again as you can see,...

Read more about this resource...

Carlitox updated VRC Formula NA 2018 - Arrow Schmidt Peterson Motorsports with a new update entry:

Laguna Seca and Austin tests update.

Here are some small tweaks for the three cars. Other skins are being worked on, but I'm holding some of them as I want to release some team packs rather than flooding the AC Skins section with individual skins.
Changes include the new NTT IndyCar logo on the nose and the rollhoop, as well as some new sponsors for the #5 car. Also, because I'm a details nerd, I added logos on the brakes and the rims, mostly for the screenshots. Here's some pics:
ipTqbnv.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back