VRC Formula NA 1999 - PENSKE Racing (Marlboro Livery)

Skins VRC Formula NA 1999 - PENSKE Racing (Marlboro Livery) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ricardo Gomes submitted a new resource:

VRC Formula NA 1999 - PENSKE Racing (Marlboro Livery) 2k - 1999 CART World Series #2 and #3 cars for the VRC Formula NA 1999 AC mod

1999 CART #2 and #3 cars, with accurate logos, chrome suspensions, correct numbers, details, and more.
*Also comes with a correct Json file with driver names, nationality and team name.

V 0.8
-Oval and road versions
-Corrected some minor details.
-New accurate logos.
-Chassis stickers.
-The #3 car comes with a variant between the drivers Tarso Marques and Alex Barron.
-Chrome penske suspensions.

-More tweaks to come soon.

OVAL
View attachment 257861...

Read more about this resource...

Ricardo Gomes updated VRC Formula NA 1999 - PENSKE Racing (Marlboro Livery) 2k with a new update entry:

Added some details (see changelog)

V 0.9 Changelog
-Oval and road versions tweaked.
-Corrected some minor details such as a coloured rear wing support.
-Goodyear tyres.
-New logos on brakes, swheel, and more.
-Tweaked the headrest color.
-Added Gonzalo Rodriguez as a 4th variant.
-Chrome penske suspensions.

-More tweaks to come soon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello friend ... I hope you can consider in the near future the TECATE Skin by Adrián Fernández (Mexico) I would be infinitely grateful. Greetings and thanks

Correct me if I am wrong, but to me it looks like you only have the road versions of the skin and forgot the oval liveries, is this correct?
(I don't know much about Indy car, but love to drive the 1999 car (road version) and this skin you made for it)

Yeah, I noticed an issue with the skins as well.
They are all together and looking at the preview images, the cars are all for Road.
The names of the skins don't let you understand much: 1 number #2 and 3 number #3

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back