Skins VRC Formula NA 1999 #24 Pioneer Toyota 1.00

Pioneer skin for the VRC Formula NA 99 2K 4K 8K

1. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +422
    hal4000 submitted a new resource:

VRC FormulaNA 1999 #24 Pioneer Toyota - Pioneer skin for the VRC Formulla NA 99 2K 4K 8K

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 1
  2. marjuschki

marjuschki

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I mean the rear wing. The colour must be white with a red number 24. Your skin is from a side where you can buy this car with a wrong rear wing I mean.

3. ThePiedPiper27

ThePiedPiper27

Ratings:
    +5
    yeah you are correct, the website claims that it was as raced in the 99 500 at Fontana (Cali Speedway) however if you either watch that race or look up images you can see that this is infact innacurate. it looks like a cross between the number of the pioneer car the following year (Christiano Da Matta) and the colour scheme of his teammate (Oriol Serviá). I believe the livery as you said should be similar if not identical to the road course livery. I hope this helps

4. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +422
    Ok guys thanks for the info. I thought it was correct so that's why I painted it this way. And I kind of liked it. Anyway, an update should be coming anyway for the logo so I guess I can change it. Should be a couple of days.

• Love Love x 1
  5. aowzone

aowzone

Ratings:
    +50
    Hal -- send me a PM -- I have the powered by Toyota vectors

• Like Like x 2
  6. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +422
    Oh ok, cheers mate. But I already have em. Thank you though. Update should be coming very soon. :thumbsup:

7. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +767
    If it's 1/1 copy of the real logo I could use it for my Della Penna car.

8. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +422
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.