VRC Formula Alpha 2022 | Sabre Corporation Racing Skin

Skins VRC Formula Alpha 2022 | Sabre Corporation Racing Skin 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
ElizatheC submitted a new resource:

VRC Formula Alpha 2022 | Sabre Corporation Racing Skin - Adds a Sabre Corporation inspired Skin for the VRC Formula Alpha 2022

View attachment 570219

Sabre Corporation -- Sabre Corp. is run by the ever so illusive Evasive Man. One of the richest people, if not THE richest person in all of the System Strike Universe, he has unmatched funding. And now, he's out to have his branding raced on the Formula 1 grid.

With his own corporation sponsoring his vehicle, the black, white, and yellow strikes a contrast on the vehicle. Arcadius joins the sponsors. A big sponsor is the movie System Strike...

Read more about this resource...

ElizatheC updated VRC Formula Alpha 2022 | Sabre Corporation Racing Skin with a new update entry:

Updated Preview + New Helmet

I struggled to make the default Asseto Corsa helmet_2012. The glass worked, but the helmet didn't, so I tried to figure out if the helmet_2019 ACSPRH would work, and it did.

Also in the initial release I forgot to update previews (I just use a default skin folder as a base then edit things from there), and so I did so in this update.
View attachment 571218
CONTENT MANAGER IS REQUIRED FOR THIS NEW UPDATE

Credit: ACSPRH
[URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back