VRC Ferrari F2007 v0.3 Skin: Red Bull RB3

Skins VRC Ferrari F2007 v0.3 Skin: Red Bull RB3 2018-04-12

Login or Register an account to download this content
CEL.BRADDOCK submitted a new resource:

VRC McLaren MP4/22 and VRC Ferrari F2007 - 18 Skins F1 2007. - 16 Skins for VRC McLaren MP4/22 and 2 skins for VRC Ferrari F2007

VRC McLaren MP4/22 and VRC Ferrari F2007 - 18 Skins F1 2007.

First of all I would like to thank the VRC team for having developed these two fantastic mods (2007) Ferrari F2007 and the (2007) McLaren Mercedes MP4 / 22.
I am not a professional and I skied to simulate the season of F1 2007. I am fan of the sound of the v8 engines and in these two mods besides the physics and challenge the sound of the engine was fantastic.
If anyone can help me improve the skins, I would be very grateful,...

Read more about this resource...

First thank you for this beautiful work but unfortunately the nose of the McLaren is still silver also with the other cars and the McLaren folder was unfortunately misspelled.

VRC McLaren MP4/22 and VRC Ferrari F2007 - 18 Skins F1 2007. - 16 Skins for VRC McLaren MP4/22 and 2 skins for VRC Ferrari F2007

I use the last version from VRC V0.2

Did you make the skins for the old version? I have the last version from VCR V0.2

These skins are for the Ferrari version and Mclarem 0.1. When I finished working for 0.1 the VRC updated to version 0.2. And now I'm just going to update it again when the VRC forces the final version of the mod. It is not easy, to work alone for weeks and suddenly with an update having to redo all work from scratch. Excuse me. Now if you can do the 16 skins to merge 0.2 I will be eternally grateful! Thank you for your consideration.

These skins are for the Ferrari version and Mclarem 0.1. When I finished working for 0.1 the VRC updated to version 0.2. And now I'm just going to update it again when the VRC forces the final version of the mod. It is not easy, to work alone for weeks and suddenly with an update having to redo all work from scratch. Excuse me. Now if you can do the 16 skins to merge 0.2 I will be eternally grateful! Thank you for your consideration.
ok I understand. It must be frustrated after so much work. Nonetheless thank you for your effort. If you change the nose before the race then you solve the problem. At v0.2 there is a visual mode where you can change some parts of the car before race......

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating but I've found a fix for the nose and wing
I've used the #4 Renault as an example
I copied the file 'mhs-nose' and renamed the copy to 'mhs-nose-new', this solve the nose cone issue but not the wing.
Showroom_vrc_2007_mclaren_mp4-22_15-2-2017-14-30-16.jpg

Seems they've moved the front wing from the seperate texture to a part of body map
mhs-body diagram.jpg
If you want the wire map for the body I can give it to you for this amazing skin mod

Thank you brother! That the gods of the olimp to make you the most happy man in this world! Your work has been excellent, very thank you for your work for your humility and great help. Thank you so much !

Okay, in the download it has each cars 'ui' file fixed so each team and driver shows. Also previews for each car
A recommendation for and update would be to remove 'mhs-car-body' and add the car number on the
y8fy9ngj8oqy0q8zg.jpg

I would also recommend copying the 'mhs-body.dds' and renaming the copy to 'mhs-body-s.dds' to stop the weird texture problem on the nose and rear wing (the faded logos)
To fix it on the front wing copy 'mhs-nose-new.dds' and rename the copy to 'mhs-nose-new-s.dds'
34dbef16f9vi43gzg.jpg

A fully fixed Renault for example HERE
Maps, UI and preview fixes

This is all I've noticed wrong with the textures. If you need any more help with this I'd be more than happy to sort some cars out

For the mirroring left to right side, any advice ? why the mclaren skin"official haven't mirrored textures ? i'm noob sorry

Maybe try just to paint the mhs body white generic colors, and use mhs body sponsors file to the placement of sponsors ?

Last edited:
I think for the McLaren you have to use the 'sponsors.png' to stop the mirroring issue rather than the body

Tbh this mod has inspired me a little so I may end up trying to make my own version of a season pack, I hope you won't mind

Hehehe awesome to see so much passion on our creation... If you need some help just feel free to ask. But, I'm afraid to tell you I didn't finished mapping the MP4/22 :rolleyes:

• Deleted member 223075

Thanks for all skins and for help

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back